Marty Backe and myfunwheel Z10 for sale $1700 shipped go to page 2

Marty Backe

42 minutes ago, BlackOutEX said:

Hello! I wanted to ask if this is available still? Also your located in the LA area? - Alex

BTW, if this isn't available for you, I know of a new Z10 that's available for $1700, in California. Let me know and I can put you in contact with him.

7 hours ago, Marty Backe said:

BTW, if this isn't available for you, I know of a new Z10 that's available for $1700, in California. Let me know and I can put you in contact with him.

Thanks Marty! But its a bit out of my price range sadly atm so I'll probably have to sell my Tesla first. Though it wont hurt to contact them, is it a user who I contact specifically? 

49 minutes ago, BlackOutEX said:

Thanks Marty! But its a bit out of my price range sadly atm so I'll probably have to sell my Tesla first. Though it wont hurt to contact them, is it a user who I contact specifically? 

He's a past dealer that's getting more active again. I bought my first few wheels from him. Contact @myfunwheel

4 hours ago, Infermata said:

Wow Marty! How rude are you to try to sell a wheel on another persons thread?

I offered an alternative "if this isn't available for you". And it's not my wheel I'm trying to sell. Just trying to help connect buyers to sellers.

No offense intended  :(

Archived