KingSong are too loud in comparison to other wheels !?

Fnape

9 minutes ago, John Eucist said:

I think the "inside your ear canal" type of earbuds are more dangerous than the "sit loosely in your ear" type of earbuds since the former blocks a lot more of the environmental noise than the latter.

I like the noise-canceling headphones though, in particular those who can cancel the noise coming from cars driving under blues and twos ;-)

11 minutes ago, John Eucist said:

I think the "inside your ear canal" type of earbuds are more dangerous than the "sit loosely in your ear" type of earbuds since the former blocks a lot more of the environmental noise than the latter.

True BUT if your ears can't "accept" the loosely type then you will be more distracted by having re-adjust them all the time.:D

31 minutes ago, Niko said:

I don't think so. My understanding of the physics, correct me if I am wrong, is that it doesn't make any difference whatsoever where the music is coming from. It might distract you wherever it comes from and it will cover other sounds simply depending on its volume, whatever its source is. Furthermore, in the legislations I am aware of headphones are obligatory to make phone calls while driving, so the earbuds themselves (which can also cover outside noise by themselves) are not deemed to be a problem. It would be kind-of funny to have earbuds obligatory and stop drivers who wear them at the same time. Furthermore, in the legislations I am aware of, hearing impairment is not prohibitive to get a drivers license (while visual impairment is).

Phone calls are very different to listening to music and devices you can use for phone calls only cover one ear.

I'm not telling you what to do and what not to, I highly believe people have the right to wreck their own lives as much as they want but if your actions wreak someone elses then thats not ok.  Do it if it makes you happy I'm just saying that its irresponsible and that some countries don't allow it, you may face trouble with the authorities, especially bad as using an EU is already seen with such bad light.

You can either heed my advice and acknowledge it or you can throw it to the side and do your own thing.

Also next time please state which country you are from because you are sprouting legislation information but not saying which country your legislation is for.  People from all around the world come to these forums and someone reading what you wrote might accidentally think you are talking about the rules for their country.

22 hours ago, Chuts said:

Phone calls are very different to listening to music and devices you can use for phone calls only cover one ear.

I'm not telling you what to do and what not to, I highly believe people have the right to [...]

thank you so much!

22 hours ago, Chuts said:

[...]

Also next time please state which country you are from because you are sprouting legislation information but not saying which country your legislation is for. 

ouups, wow, just a moment ago I dreamed you were saying that you were not telling me what to do and what not to. Amazing. 

Apart from that, to all I know it was you starting to "sprout legislation information" without saying which country you are talking about (you said "Also depending which country you are from, if caught doing this by police you may even receive a fine."), while at the same time now asking me to have been more specific. Amazing. Sorry, I had to nitpick these ones. 

3 hours ago, Niko said:

thank you so much!

ouups, wow, just a moment ago I dreamed you were saying that you were not telling me what to do and what not to. Amazing. 

Apart from that, to all I know it was you starting to "sprout legislation information" without saying which country you are talking about (you said "Also depending which country you are from, if caught doing this by police you may even receive a fine."), while at the same time now asking me to have been more specific. Amazing. Sorry, I had to nitpick these ones. 

You have a misunderstanding of what is said and in this case typed.  The information I have given was a generalization with what is common to most countries, hence why I have mentioned that people should check with their local laws, even provided information on some countries, as I know that every country does not have the same laws.  I don't see the problem that you have with what I said?

On 06/11/2015, 18:52:02, Niko said:

Furthermore, in the legislations I am aware of headphones are obligatory to make phone calls while driving, so the earbuds themselves (which can also cover outside noise by themselves) are not deemed to be a problem. It would be kind-of funny to have earbuds obligatory and stop drivers who wear them at the same time. Furthermore, in the legislations I am aware of, hearing impairment is not prohibitive to get a drivers license (while visual impairment is).

When you started talking about legislation you specifically talked about the ones for your area, but it doesn't help anyone if you don't say which country you are referring to.  This is not for my benefit.  This is to benefit other people who are reading what you are posting who are from the same place as you.  If you are not stating which country you are from should I assume you are talking about Hong Kong's legislation?  I say this because between to two of us I'm the only one stating which area I am located?

3 hours ago, Niko said:

If I was telling you what to do I wouldn't have used the word "Please" in my sentence. Using please means I'm making a request not an order.

I don't know about other EUCs but my IPS T260+ makes almost no noise maybe a little when i really push forward just starting out, not nothing when im zipping along... Also the over speed warning beep isn't excessively loud either...  

Archived