Kingsong Charger stupid question

Lionel Yu

I have a Kingsong KS14S - I plugged in my charger into the wheel. I turned the little screw thing and now the charger won't come out of the wheel. Have no idea how to turn it back, my fingers aren't small enough to fit into the crevice. Any idea how to remove this? Pulling doesn't work.IMG_0486.thumb.JPG.a28a2be021a10719ccf0ac8191735d7c.JPG

I don't know why KingSong uses the knurled nuts on their charger since it's totally unnecessary. As for removing yours, some version of a pliers should do the job. But if your fingers were used to tighten it, then it seems to me your fingers should be able to loosen it.

2 hours ago, Lionel Yu said:

I have a Kingsong KS14S - I plugged in my charger into the wheel. I turned the little screw thing and now the charger won't come out of the wheel. Have no idea how to turn it back, my fingers aren't small enough to fit into the crevice. Any idea how to remove this? Pulling doesn't work.

I don't think it is because of that little screw thing. GX socket has that one little mark point so that you must plug it into their correct pins. You have to re-align both of those points on your charging port and your charger before you can pull and remove it. See the little mark point at 3 o'clock position in this image:

CD_double2.jpg

When it is difficult to get out, I often find that pushing the plug toward the socket will take the pressure off the locking ring.

Failing that, go with @Marty Backe's suggestion of using some pliers.

Archived