V8 or V10?

KevinvdV

1 hour ago, KevinvdV said:

I did the deposit in time. Will pay tomorrow if v8 stays this expensive :w00t2:

The V10 is better anyways. Unless you get a V8 for like 450, the 700 V10 is the better choice. 2+ year old wheel vs new one. More range. More power. More speed. (Ok and more weight and size:efee8319ab:)

• Upvote 1

6 hours ago, meepmeepmayer said:

Shows the normal price on Gearbest for me (11.11. 10am CET/MEZ). Maybe there was a limited number, with the cheap V5F there seems to be (still lower price, but that is a different, longer running deal)? Sorry for you, this would really have been a great wheel for an incredible price:efeeab781c:

@jojo33 Is it over?

V10 available for 748 euros and V5F 299 euros

If prices dont appear because adblock unlock adblock clean cookies close browser and open again from these links 

Edited by jojo33
  • Like 1
  • Upvote 1

I'm a newbe. Just had a month on my friends ninebot one e+ and in hooked. Placed an order for a v5f at £260.... then  saw this deal on GB £662 for a V10. Buy buy buy..... bought. I'm in trouble with the wife for sure. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, meepmeepmayer said:

26 V10s left, hurry up guys, they'll be out of this stock before the deal ends!

@jojo33 Awesome, thanks!

I think, in true about quantity left maybe be have two reasons: 

1- space allowed by fret cargo train company

or/& 

2/ the quantity of V10 sold by Gearbest negotiated with INMOTION

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1

Mate, if I had the coin Id be putting it down right now:) so its a new sale and about a hundred bucks AUD than it was a day ago, but still the same price I paid for my V8 a few months ago. sigh!! nice work to everyone who scored the bargain, with any luck these are full quality, revamped water and battery issue machines to flood the market a bit and have people screaming the praise of inmotion after the dramas. That would be great and encouraging for the brand, a smart move methinks. Ill be watching closely and saving the pennies...

oh n its impossible to buy these things without thinking isnt it? all I can think about is the fun I could be having! seems like a bigger decision here tho, 800 bucks to you guys is like 1300 here... :s

• Like 2

14 hours ago, Oliver Tse said:

I'm a newbe. Just had a month on my friends ninebot one e+ and in hooked. Placed an order for a v5f at £260.... then  saw this deal on GB £662 for a V10. Buy buy buy..... bought. I'm in trouble with the wife for sure. 

Congratulations on the very nice wheel:D

300€ for a good intro 14 incher or 800€ for a mid-to-high-end 16 incher is so much more newbie friendly than 800-1000 for a 14 incher and 1500+ for a "real" wheel.

These manufacturers must be careful not to have so high prices that too many new people are held off.

i already ordered V10 as it have best price at this month. but i also keep V8 at home.   V8 is for daily routing , ride from Home to metro. due to i have cross many step/stage out of metro. as you know V8 is light.   but pay with friends, i must take V10 for faster range and good music and great LED effects.

• Upvote 1

• 5 months later...

Hello there! My first post here. I'm from Curitiba, Brazil.

So, I've already decided for the V10 over the V8, so, my doubt is, V10 or V10F?

Thanks in advance

Edited by Eliran
Wrong typing

1 hour ago, Eliran said:

So, I've already decided for the V10 over the V8, so, my doubt is, V10 or V10F?

Good choice. The V8 is too weak and slow compared to modern wheels in my view.

If you have the choice, they bigger battery is always better! Both wheels (V10 and V10F) have the same weight (they use different capacity battery cells, but the same number, so the same overall weight). So you have no weight disadvantage from the bigger battery. Just more glorious range for a higher price. So V10F:)

56 minutes ago, meepmeepmayer said:

Good choice. The V8 is too weak and slow compared to modern wheels in my view.

If you have the choice, they bigger battery is always better! Both wheels (V10 and V10F) have the same weight (they use different capacity battery cells, but the same number, so the same overall weight). So you have no weight disadvantage from the bigger battery. Just more glorious range for a higher price. So V10F:)

Excellent point. Thank you.