It is a good thing we do not have Lime or Bird company for EUC

SanDiegoGuy

Look at this article: 

https://www.thestar.com.my/tech/tech-news/2018/10/31/the-bloody-consequences-of-the-electric-scooter-revolution/?fbclid=IwAR30naNWB9Bi08U58Yn-bgtHAUZfxpDvRGR7uCyUcgN2ZFITcf3gc6lAR_M

For one thing, people must learn to ride an EUC so there won't be a lot of EUC riders around.

But still, hopefully EUC will not be banned in major cities in the future.

Do you think EUC riders or more responsible riders than electric scooter riders?

I agree! Theses scooters need to banned, ...... along with cars, trucks, motorcycles, bicycles and walking, because we know that people will get injured. We should also ban bath tubs, heaters, stoves, and spoons. Spoons have become a real danger. People are using them for dessert instead of soup. 

Lime and Bird are just marketing and operating companies, they don't manufacture the scooters, and in-fact many if the scooters they use are manufactured by companies that make EUCs.  They buy what they can right now as their plan is to flood cities with them, so they have not been too picky on what brands they buy. 

Lime and Bird were the 'Gateway Drug' that brought me to EUC.   EUC has been on my radar for a few years but actually experiencing the utility of last-mile-electric transport is what made me take the plunge and get my MTen3.

The problem is that there is no road infrastructure for electric vehicles in most of the places

They are too slow to keep up with traffic on public roads and the sidewalks are often too narrow/non existent, especially in USA

Archived