1 hour ago, Luppolo said:

Strange behaviour. Ninebot mini pro, about 4000 km, never had problems. Today, downhill, 100% charged battery, very strong automatic tiltback. Never tried anything like this.

if your going downhill on 100%charged it will be tilting back because it's over charging , don't go down hill if it's at 100%

1 hour ago, Luppolo said:

wait a moment,

you have skipped the part where I precise to have traveled about 4000 km. Descent that I do 4 or 5 times a day

Is the charger in Italy the 63V one?   So you are saying, you do this decent all the time with 100% battery and no issue, but now it is behaving differently? 

im just saying they have alarmtiltback overcharge detection level to protect the batteries maybe you've done it to much I'm just trying to alimanate things .but you should never decent for long on 100% charge?

Whenever anything like that happens to me I stop, take off the knee-bars, tip the minipro upside down and do a factory recalibration to get rid of any stored values about previous riding. Once I had a bad accident, and the machine was on its side beeping away for a minute or so. We couldn't ride it at any decent speed after that until the memory of that event was erased by this recalibrate procedure...

Archived