meet ups

Kevin Keegan

Hi all... am new user as from today. I ride a Inmotion V8 & is my first wheel. After doing some weeks of research on all the different versions out there I can safely say I'm more than happy with it so far. I'm from lancing west Sussex UK & would like to know if there's anyone on here to meet up with to have a ride out. Either in Lancing west Sussex Worthing west Sussex or Brighton East Sussex or London... safe riding y'all... many thanks... 

Edited by Kevin Keegan

Hi - I'm from central Brighton and also ride an Inmotion V8 - but free time is limited as I look after my daughter on a near full time basis, however happy to ride when I get time off..

11 hours ago, Kevin Keegan said:

Hi all... am new user as from today. I ride a Inmotion V8 & is my first wheel. After doing some weeks of research on all the different versions out there I can safely say I'm more than happy with it so far. I'm from lancing west Sussex UK & would like to know if there's anyone on here to meet up with to have a ride out. Either in Lancing west Sussex Worthing west Sussex or Brighton East Sussex or London... safe riding y'all... many thanks... 

• 2 weeks later...
On 10/13/2018 at 10:25 AM, The Fat Unicyclist said:

Yo... @Smoother!!!

You're somewhere south of London, aren't you?

Sorry, been off forum for over a month.  Yes, I'm 15 miles east of Brighton.  I ride there often.  I'm happy to meet up for a "group" ride, there, or anywhere close by.  Note: by and large I don't do city streets, beach promenades  (board walks in yankeese) canal toe paths, country trails, etc

i've just returned from  4 days. In Bexhill-on-sea,. Enjoying the promenade there, and Hastings.

EDIT As you can see, I'm not 15 miles From Brighton anymore.

Edited by Smoother
  • Like 1

• 4 months later...
5 hours ago, GrigHad said:

Hi guys

Very happy I found this forum. I am from Brighton and would be happy to meet up.

Let me know if you wish to ride together anytime.

Next time I'm coming down that way, I'll message you first, It doesn't look like the other two on this thread are very active here, Bob is busy with his daughter, and Kevin hasn't been on the board since he left that message.  Hopefully he didn't go out for a ride and end up under a bus or something.

• 1 year later...

Hi guys I have been riding for about two months now and just started looking to see if there are any groups out there. I am on a m super v3 loving it. The idea is that I get on to the South Downs as I know them well lots of tracks and routes. It would be great to get some contacts. Cheers Jonathan I am near Chichester W Sussex