Shipping z10 from Europe to Israel

Randomness

12 minutes ago, Randomness said:

Hey guys, as the title says, how can I do that? 

I remember a Israelian Forum member having the issue that he wasnt able to Import a EUC to Israel as Long as batterys are inside. So bad chances i guess...

1 hour ago, jojo33 said:

many aliexpress seller delivering to israel

Are you sure for EUCs? The israelian guy from before did not find one for his normal ACM. Much higher restrictions on batterys than on the allready conservative United States.

The guy ended up doing his own battery packs :-) 

Just now, US69 said:

Are you sure for EUCs? The israelian guy from before did not find one for his normal ACM. Much higher restrictions on batterys than on the allready conservative United States.

The guy ended up doing his own battery packs :-) 

ask sellers directly by email (find it in each store, choose sellers who sells a lot of One Z, and more than 2 years of existing store)

21 hours ago, jojo33 said:

look to the official segway israel website i quoted

http://il-he.segway.com/products/ninebot-by-segway-z10

The page only tells about the product, it doesn't state when it will be available

I'll talk with a representative of Segway in Israel 

Got any other ideasof how to find out when it's going to be released in Israel? 

3 hours ago, Randomness said:

The page only tells about the product, it doesn't state when it will be available

I'll talk with a representative of Segway in Israel 

Got any other ideasof how to find out when it's going to be released in Israel? 

It appears to be available at the Green and Fashion Traveling store on Aliexpress.  It says they ship to Israel, but you better contact them first and make sure.

Probably best to contact the Segway dealer first.

https://fr.aliexpress.com/store/product/2018-Date-NINEBOT-UNE-Z10-lectrique-monocycle-large-roue-1800-w-moteur-vitesse-maximale-45-km/1908673_32888508616.html?spm=a2g0w.12010608.0.0.23e6abdbBAM4rW

Archived