Msuper X - First "Impressions"

Shad0z

i havent had time to write a review or make a video, since i was too busy riding :P

this is just a short impressions, i will make a full review in a week or just next weekend, but i feel like i have gotten used to this wheel enough now to tell my first impressions,

-Unboxing-

so first i got an exiting white box with an msuper on the outside, yay :D 

when opening it and taking out the wheel it does seem small for an almost 20 inch wheel, exactly like i hoped,

the quality seems good, i pressed the side panels with my hands and they didnt flex or creak to any real extent, i could make it flex if i tried, 

and it looked stunning, the tire really is big, its like if you took the ninebot z10 tire, made it from 17 inches to 20, and cut off a little of the sides, 

-first ride (20% battery)

feels buttery smooth, i just needed to get used to the wider tire, you have to put your weight into it like the z10,

it at first felt very slow to turn, but you just have to get used to it, and put your weight in to it, 

it really is good, then i put it on the charger,

-day 2-

i went for a 20km ride, and my feet didnt get anymore sore than with my previous tesla, 

man this thing is amazing, crusing at 40 kph feels like flying, acceleration is good, braking is good, and its just so stable, 

the trolley also feels pretty good quality too, at first you have to push it very hard for it to go down again, but just lubricate it and its good, you just have to get used to the location of the tolley,

i will make more updates, and post some videos on my channel and post them here too,

im too busy having fun :D this wheel is a blast.

i didn't post any videos for 2 weeks because of the same reason ... out having fun ...? i wonder if Marty backe is doing the same cause no posts from him to ?

I've charged it about 6 times now and the battery seems better it was dropping quick for the first 30% but it's balancing out now.

looking forward to your updates have fun ??

Thanks for posting, nice to hear other peoples view on the specific wheel.

Had mine for a couple of weeks now and also went from a 16" wheel, of course I am likely bigger and heavier than you (I strongly suspect anyway) and in combination of me on a slower 16" (had the old 67v 820Wh ACM) it is of course not the same but the agility of a 16" is at lest similar, absolutely and I do recognize and agree with what you describe. This wheel is smooth for sure, I think it's a Mercedes S class at higher speeds and so comfy, barely react on the road where my 16" gave me a scare over potholes, irregularities, the 16" is easier to turn yes but it took me literally 1 or 2 days to think it's almost as easy to turn which is amazing considering the size of the wheel.

Straight over curbs etc without even needing to help the wheel up by squeezing and "lifting" it with the knees, I love that part of the wheel and the high side wall of the tire sure a huge + or what I think anyway, like a built in suspension and giving the wheel such comfort. It really is smooth even though it also feels hard, hard to explain and like I said before I hate car analogies but a modern new S class can also be driven quite hard and reactive for such a big, heavy car while still in full of comfort, I love this wheel more and more for each day. Hard to believe I was a bit worried at first over slow response and sluggishness before it arrived. 

I had some time on holidays to go back to riding my KS16b a bit and I have to say it feels like a toy compared to the MSX.  This wheel is amazing to ride.  The biggest difference between the two is the seemingly unlimited power of the MSX, higher pedals, and much more comfortable ride.

Archived