Which one is better v10F, ou o KS 18L?

claudioagmfilho

Wanted to buy one of them or if you have to buy one of them which one would you bye and why thank you very much for your time ladies and gentlemen and I am waiting eagerly for the answer of each one of you if you can reason being is that I wanna buy one of these and I don’t know which one to get already have 2KS 16s and they are great so far to me  

The V10F is having problems with overheating too easily when stressed, and recently the manufacturer warned that the waterproofing is not sufficient even for riding on wet ground. Just those would be enough for me to make a decision.

Disregarding them, I find the V10F to be an odd bird. It is taller than most 18”, and as heavy as some 18” wheels, yet doesn’t have the comfort and safety benefit from a larger wheel. The sideways pedal angle is perhaps the lowest of the current wheels, but you’d probably get used to it.

18L has had issues with the trolley sensor locking up the firmware, but luckily not while riding. And it seems to be fixed by the latest firmware. It has been told as being a top class riding experience.

I would choose the 18L.

4 hours ago, claudioagmfilho said:

Wanted to buy one of them or if you have to buy one of them which one would you bye and why thank you very much for your time ladies and gentlemen and I am waiting eagerly for the answer of each one of you if you can reason being is that I wanna buy one of these and I don’t know which one to get already have 2KS 16s and they are great so far to me  

what are you looking for in your new wheel?? these 2 choices are different sizes, neither has much more range than your 16S... both seem to have problems that need some time from the manufacturers to get figured out. I have a 16S, I like that size wheel, I bought a Tesla and a ACM very recently... for 2 different reasons... If it is a choice between the 2, than I agree I would stay with KS, but not until the problems are sorted out... just my opinion

follow this thread also... Firmware or hardware problems with KS18L, wheels locking up while trolleying

Duf posted this yesterday... may just be isolated problem, need some time to tell...:efee565ab0:

Just a note... I like KS wheels, I own 2 with no problems... seems like all the "NEW" products have some issues, for me it's best to wait a little bit so they can get resolved before purchasing

I faced this disicion too and there were no good reasons to choose V10F.

18L is faster, with slightly bigger battery, it has larger wheel while similar in size and weight. It offers USB ports and extra charging port.

Unfortunately both models have some reported issues that are highly discussed on this forum.

My suggestion would be to wait (if you are able to) until those issues are completely resolved and then buy V10F only if you can have it significantly cheaper. If not, go for 18L.

Archived