some newbie BS: Darknessbot vs Kebye Gotway

RinconadaCliff

I'm Gotway Msuper3

soooo, on the advice of a fella on this forum I ran the Darknessbot this morning, after using Gotway's native app and here are some thoughts (and I'll admit, I haven't spent a lot of time with DB, for good reason-- read on)

I had to reset the top speed thrice on darknessbot. with the native app, no need to do this. Otherwise, do I love DB's bright and informative panel, telling me battery life, and other cool stats? yes, surely. but my main preoccupation is my need for speed and I hate Darknessbot resetting itself to grandma-crossing-the-street speed. so what gives? 

Clearly, this newbie ain't doing something right....? 

OH, one more off-topic question: my wheel started revving up after I've used it for a good while (like 15 minutes), and it keeps revving even when I'm off of it and I leaned it against the wall but didn't quite turn it off yet. I got it only a month ago, should I worry? (the next day, no revving at the start of the day)

help, amigos?

thanks

RC

I can unfortunately not help you with the DB, but we have many excperienced users here.

As for the revving, is the wheel spinning up to speed? Or is it just the sound of a fan going? I'm not even sure if the MS3 has fans or not.

2 hours ago, RinconadaCliff said:

I'm Gotway Msuper3

soooo, on the advice of a fella on this forum I ran the Darknessbot this morning, after using Gotway's native app and here are some thoughts (and I'll admit, I haven't spent a lot of time with DB, for good reason-- read on)

I had to reset the top speed thrice on darknessbot. with the native app, no need to do this. Otherwise, do I love DB's bright and informative panel, telling me battery life, and other cool stats? yes, surely. but my main preoccupation is my need for speed and I hate Darknessbot resetting itself to grandma-crossing-the-street speed. so what gives? 

Clearly, this newbie ain't doing something right....? 

OH, one more off-topic question: my wheel started revving up after I've used it for a good while (like 15 minutes), and it keeps revving even when I'm off of it and I leaned it against the wall but didn't quite turn it off yet. I got it only a month ago, should I worry? (the next day, no revving at the start of the day)

help, amigos?

thanks

RC

Not sure what version/iteration of Msuper you have but I had the same issue with DarknessBot a few months ago with my msuper vs3+ and the app designer responded that this model was not supported yet. Not sure if this is still the case with the latest darknessbot version 

DarknessBot developer is aware of the same issue with Msuper X, and said that it will be fixed soon. You might want to update your DarknessBot.

Archived