Gotway MCM5 84V 420Wh advice

noze02

13 hours ago, littlelio said:

Great. I do not know him perhaps you can introduce. I am looking at a smaller one to be portable. MCM5 or even better mten3. 

Are you Chinese or can you speak Chinese? I can introduce you in some QQ groups, but most of the people cannot speak English there.

MCM5 is easy to carry everywhere with the integrate handle (Mten3 does not have it) but from the other side is much more heavy than the mten3.

Anyway check where you plan to ride it,  there are many roads with many potholes in Shanghai and a 10inches will be a little dangerous....

On ‎8‎/‎28‎/‎2018 at 6:10 AM, noze02 said:

Are you Chinese or can you speak Chinese? I can introduce you in some QQ groups, but most of the people cannot speak English there.

MCM5 is easy to carry everywhere with the integrate handle (Mten3 does not have it) but from the other side is much more heavy than the mten3.

Anyway check where you plan to ride it,  there are many roads with many potholes in Shanghai and a 10inches will be a little dangerous....

I also have interest, but I am/speak no Chinese, just gtranslate :). Which guys do you recommend to buy? Are they better than just buying from Taobao/Tmall? I am going there later this year.

46 minutes ago, Allan said:

I also have interest, but I am/speak no Chinese, just gtranslate :). Which guys do you recommend to buy? Are they better than just buying from Taobao/Tmall? I am going there later this year.

So you plan on buying an EUC in China? Do you have any idea how to get it back to Israel? Taking it on plane will not be possible...not allowed….

1 hour ago, Allan said:

Exactly, no way to transport the EUC via flight...either luggage or hand-held baggage is possible...

On 8/28/2018 at 11:10 AM, noze02 said:

Thanks! Great information! Small wheel may not like the potholes on the road... I plan to put the wheel on my back and 15kg is acceptable. Maybe I can just stick with my ninebot S2... 

Yes I speak Chinese although I don't use qq often. Is MCM5 easy enough to carry? Holding it in hand is fine, but I really want to free my hands so some designed backpack is desired.

• 1 year later...
On 7/17/2018 at 11:16 AM, US69 said:

My personal opinion on this:

Please do yourself a favor and get at least the 650wh MCM5...if not even the 800wh Version!!!....with the 420wh Version you have 20 cells less, thats not just less range, thats also less safety, as 40cells instead of 60 has to do all the work! 

More cells '= more range= more safety = less stress for the cells = less charging needed= longer battery life!

I would not set my life on a 40kmh Wheel that only has a 2times 20cells Setting....thats 20Amp max, means much less as with a 3P Setting = 60Amps!

My 2 Cents!!!!

Gotway came out with a v2 of the mcm5...with 460wh and 800wh options for the 84v model.

Any comment on the available max current of the 460wh cell configuration?