King Song 14s 680wh (USA) $675

King Song 14s with 73.9 mi. This thing is in great shape. Barely ridden since my commute is so short and I’ve been riding my MSuper more often lately. Need to move this as quick as possible due to some personal issues. Bought from @Jason McNeil at Ewheels less than 3mo ago as a replacemt for my 14D. Will ship within the continental United States.  For some reason I can’t post a photo I’ll try to add them in the thread but it’s in great shape.

I'm interested. I'd PM you but I have to wait a few more hours, I hope, to get my one-a-day PM powers back.  Perhaps you could PM me with an email or phone# to correspond with you? Much appreciated.

56 minutes ago, Glitched said:

I'm interested. I'd PM you but I have to wait a few more hours, I hope, to get my one-a-day PM powers back.  Perhaps you could PM me with an email or phone# to correspond with you? Much appreciated.

57 minutes ago, Glitched said:

Yea, I’ll PM you now . 

45 minutes ago, Kao said:

Interested.  Any idea on shipping cost?

~$45 within the continental US

22 hours ago, Kao said:

I'd like to take it if still available.  

Please advise if this is available.  If it's spoken for I'd like to move on to something else.  Thanks. 

• 2 months later...

Archived