Darth Vader getting into the spirit of Christmas...

TremF

Darth Vader in a Christmas hat wearing a jumper with an image of Darth Vader in a Christmas hat. #gettingintothespiritofchristmas

I've been wearing the jumper for work & thought to myself - I wonder if my Christmas hat will fit on my DV helmet?!? I guess so. lol

Darth Vader Christmas jumper...

It takes a bit of crazy to be riding around balanced on one wheel.  What's crazier is doing it at 48 KPH!  :w00t2:  In fact, I think it's probably a prerequisite that riders need to be a little off-kilter to want to be riding these wheels.  Go back 10 years and ask yourself, do you want to ride around on a one wheeled balancing device at high speeds?  I never imagined I would be riding one let alone spending $1600 for one!  Crazy? You bet!  :wacko:

On 12/12/2017 at 10:01 AM, The Fat Unicyclist said:

You're snowed in, aren't you?

The crazy always shows after a couple of days of non-wheeling...

As I said I actually thought to myself - I wonder if I can get a Christmas hat to fit on my DV helmet so I could be DV wearing a Christmas hat while wearing a jumper with DV wearing a Christmas hat. If I had the time I would have fully suited up with the jumper for a more impressive/insane? picture or video with the breathing and voice to complete the image/madness HEHE 

Not snowed in as such. We've had some naff weather that has made riding unsafe though. :( The previous two years there was only one day each where it wasn't safe. This year I had about a week of it. 

On 12/12/2017 at 10:00 PM, Hunka Hunka Burning Love said:

It takes a bit of crazy to be riding around balanced on one wheel.  What's crazier is doing it at 48 KPH!  :w00t2:  In fact, I think it's probably a prerequisite that riders need to be a little off-kilter to want to be riding these wheels.  Go back 10 years and ask yourself, do you want to ride around on a one wheeled balancing device at high speeds?  I never imagined I would be riding one let alone spending $1600 for one!  Crazy? You bet!  :wacko:

10 years ago I didn't think anything of these fantastic devices but back then I was able to walk & cycle everywhere like I wanted. As you know I ride now to be able to have the freedom to get out and about in the fresh air again. When I couldn't ride due to recent weather I had to go back to the bus or walking very slowly with a lot of pain & a week is about as much as I can take before pain turns to agony.

On a plus side I have 5 working days before I have a week off for Christmas and the New Year!!  :D 

Your lack of cheer disturbs me! Join the MERRY side!  :D 

Archived