Jump to content

Kong Song brand Electric Unicycles are not allowed selling on AliExpress


Milli Zhao
 Share

Recommended Posts

Dear KingSong Fans,

Hereby we inform that all KongSong brand Electric Unicycles are not allowed selling on Ali Express.

Please don't buy any King Song Electric Unicycle from Ali Express, or we won't support any aftersales for it.

The final interpretation is owned by King Song.

 

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Dear Flora,

 

you allready said that:

To repeat it, doesn't make that fact any better....

The reason why people still want to buy them on aliexpress is the ridiculous pricing from "some exclusive" seller in europe!

Paying more than DOUBLE the price for a KS in europe than the price in asia doesnt make the brand any sympathic and will not have KS sell that much wheels in europe! Some people are just not able to pay the same price as a a used small car......

  • Like 3
Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 hours ago, Flora Yuan said:

Dear KingSong Fans,

Hereby we inform that all KongSong brand Electric Unicycles are not allowed selling on Ali Express.

Please don't buy any King Song Electric Unicycle from Ali Express, or we won't support any aftersales for it.

The final interpretation is owned by King Song.

 

does that info apply to the "domestic" line too (different logo, technically identical)....just wondering since they seem to enjoy a certain degree of popularity not only with european buyers as I take it from their comments on Ali.....

ks.JPG

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, Dodgez said:

does that info apply to the "domestic" line too (different logo, technically identical)....just wondering since they seem to enjoy a certain degree of popularity not only with european buyers as I take it from their comments on Ali.....

ks.JPG

Yes, sure! Exactly and especially for that "line".... as you are mostly only able to buy this sidepad style on Aliexpress!

 Kingsong does not want it's wheel to be exported by ali-sellers because they have contracts with their foreign sellers!

 

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

38 minutes ago, KingSong69 said:

Yes, sure! Exactly and especially for that "line".... as you are mostly only able to buy this sidepad style on Aliexpress!

 Kingsong does not want it's wheel to be exported by ali-sellers because they have contracts with their foreign sellers!

 

 

well, then....too bad for those who tried to escape the pricing policy in europe....

Edited by Dodgez
  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

 Share

×
×
  • Create New...