Ninebot e+ troubleshoot

eddiejoker

would like to share ur view on below:

1) will the pedal tilt backward even u are riding at low speed? (E.g. 5km/h) I encountered this earlier, it seems like forced me to slow down even tho it didn't happen before. I didn't hv the mobile with me (and thus the app) at that time and I remember I didn't turn the speed limit on.

2) is there any riding data I could retrieve from ninebot app? Coz I would like to check if I hv turned on the speed limit for above scenario.

3) will low battery force the pedal to tilt backward?

4) will any crash accendtially turn on app features (eg speed limit)

5) will your e+ move forward slowly by itself after u turn on that?

6) when u adjust the sensor, in what angle will the ninebot be adjusted?

1) yes. battery level terrain and angle depended

2) Not really. But you can see if the speed limit on/off from the main screen

3) Yes, when below 20% constantly... Force you to ride slow

4) Not really. Maybe mistouch your phone...

5) Not really. unless you reset the balancing wrong

6) Not sure never touch that.

4) will any crash accendtially turn on app features (eg speed limit)

Could it be, that you changed the values, but you did not restart the ninebot? Then the changed values would come into effect only after restarting the ninebot after the crash...

5) will your e+ move forward slowly by itself after u turn on that?

If i lean it forward before i turn it on it moves forward. Maybe your sensor is wrong adjusted?

6) when u adjust the sensor, in what angle will the ninebot be adjusted?

The way you hold it while adjusting shouldl be the position, where the ninebot thinks it is straight upright?

How do u adjust your sensor? I tried to hold it upright and calibrate it. But seems No luck, after setting is done, the e+ will still move forward slowly by itself when I release the handle.

i just the info, and found the "roll" shows -7.6 when I hold it upright... Is there sth wrong? How to fix it?? (U could see from second pic I attached, the "roll" will only show 0 when I tried to hold it a bit incline to the right.

image.jpg

image.jpg

@eddiejoker What Ride mode are you on? 0? Have you updated the firmware to the latest?

I had the same thing happening with my bot due to the parking stand and trolley handle shifting the weight of the bot ever so slightly forward. Took some trial and error to understand what the culprit was :)  

After removing the trolley handle and parking stand it went away.

Only happened on ride mode 0 on the previous firmware for me. 1 and above worked great.

(And a fully charged battery I should mention, went away after half a miles ride or so)

Haven't experienced this with the parking stand and trolley installed on the latest firmware at all.

@eddiejoker What Ride mode are you on? 0? Have you updated the firmware to the latest?

I had the same thing happening with my bot due to the parking stand and trolley handle shifting the weight of the bot ever so slightly forward. Took some trial and error to understand what the culprit was :)  

After removing the trolley handle and parking stand it went away.

Only happened on ride mode 0 on the previous firmware for me. 1 and above worked great.

(And a fully charged battery I should mention, went away after half a miles ride or so)

Haven't experienced this with the parking stand and trolley installed on the latest firmware at all.

hi, I was riding at 3 or 4 mode. Indeed I also hv the stand and trolley handle with it, might try remove it and set the sensor again. So do u still use them? Or only remove it while setting the sensor?

i just bought my bot, it comes with 1.2.2 firmware.

AFAIK the roll sensor does not affect anything besides that it will shut off the motor if it leans more than 45° to the side.

Pitch is important for the motors balancing sense.

Thanks, so does your bot show "0" while it's upright? Or it's normal it shows -7 sth at upright position?

could it be configure back to "0"?

Archived