Gotway Mten3 vs Kingsong 14D

aalenkin

As someone who has ridden both the 14S (a long range version of the 14D) and owner of the Mten3, I would say it will depend on the road conditions of your commute, especially as a newb. 

The KS 14D is probably going to be a more stable ride that can handle potholes and rough road better than the Mten3. The Mten3 is definitely the most fun of the two, with insane amounts of torque for its size, a usable (by my standards) top speed, and the ability to turn on a dime that is unmatched by any other EUC on the market. It’s also small enough to be thrown in a backpack for true stealth. 

Don’t let my warnings scare you though; with enough experience the Mten3 is capable of being ridden in some of the worst road conditions known to man if you know what to look for; as I ride it around Manhattan without much issue. 

Check out my ride up 3rd Avenue below! :) 

I love it, but forcing myself to take a day off because of the bruises and swelling on my right leg.  The 14D has a habit of spinning out when I get off in a hurry.  Beating the crap out of my 14D and my leg.  Mten3 will be my clean ride.  Found some on Alibaba for $410 each for the 67V.

Very much appreciate all the encouragement!