i am new to eucs

i am looking for a fast unicycle with a cruise speed of around 35kmh or more and is the 425wh model of the gotway tesla a good choice or any other recomendations or differences between these tesla  models?

wp_ss_20171108_0001 (2).png

2 hours ago, Shad0z said:

i am looking for a fast unicycle with a cruise speed of around 35kmh or more and is the 425wh model of the gotway tesla a good choice or any other recomendations or differences between these tesla  models?

You could get a prob with your reqirement "but the real important thing is i need 30-40 km+ range" with the 425Wh modell...

Btw: if you stay within one topic you'd make it easier for us here to follow and give you appropriate answers/recommendations.

21 hours ago, Chriull said:

You could get a prob with your reqirement "but the real important thing is i need 30-40 km+ range" with the 425Wh modell...

Btw: if you stay within one topic you'd make it easier for us here to follow and give you appropriate answers/recommendations.

ok im sorry im just pretty new to these forums now i know thanks

aww it only shipped to denmark..... well i need to hunt again

3 minutes ago, Shad0z said:

ok im sorry im just pretty new to these forums now i know thanks

aww it only shipped to denmark..... well i need to hunt again

??? You can Change the Destination!!!

Just now, KingSong69 said:

??? You can Change the Destination!!!

i will just check phew i was just looking at it briefly in school when i then see my post in here again i noticed it said "denmark" :o  but i will look again

Just now, Shad0z said:

i will just check phew i was just looking at it briefly in school when i then see my post in here again i noticed it said "denmark" :o  but i will look again

i justed checked it...russia is no Problem!

1 minute ago, KingSong69 said:

i justed checked it...russia is no Problem!

i also just did phew :)  its funny it say  "did you mean: getawaytesla?"    so its a get away vehicle ah isee what kids are up to these days... robbing banks

Archived