Jump to content

i am new to eucs


Recommended Posts

i am looking for a fast unicycle with a cruise speed of around 35kmh or more and is the 425wh model of the gotway tesla a good choice or any other recomendations or differences between these tesla  models?

 

wp_ss_20171108_0001 (2).png

Edited by Shad0z
Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 hours ago, Shad0z said:

i am looking for a fast unicycle with a cruise speed of around 35kmh or more and is the 425wh model of the gotway tesla a good choice or any other recomendations or differences between these tesla  models?

You could get a prob with your reqirement "but the real important thing is i need 30-40 km+ range" with the 425Wh modell...

Btw: if you stay within one topic you'd make it easier for us here to follow and give you appropriate answers/recommendations.

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

21 hours ago, Chriull said:

You could get a prob with your reqirement "but the real important thing is i need 30-40 km+ range" with the 425Wh modell...

Btw: if you stay within one topic you'd make it easier for us here to follow and give you appropriate answers/recommendations.

 

ok im sorry im just pretty new to these forums now i know thanks

aww it only shipped to denmark..... well i need to hunt again

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Just now, KingSong69 said:

??? You can Change the Destination!!!

i will just check phew i was just looking at it briefly in school when i then see my post in here again i noticed it said "denmark" :o  but i will look again

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Just now, Shad0z said:

i will just check phew i was just looking at it briefly in school when i then see my post in here again i noticed it said "denmark" :o  but i will look again

i justed checked it...russia is no Problem!

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 minute ago, KingSong69 said:

i justed checked it...russia is no Problem!

i also just did phew :)  its funny it say  "did you mean: getawaytesla?"    so its a get away vehicle ah isee what kids are up to these days... robbing banks

Edited by Shad0z
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

 Share

×
×
  • Create New...