I know him!

WeeJ

Ha ha,  I always find it amusing when J whizzes past a group of people on his wheel, and someone will announce to the group.    "I know him!'   Like J is famous.   

An EUC certainly gets you noticed. 

Ha ha  as in people say they know Wee J like he is famous because he looks so awesome riding an electric unicycle.  

Wee J is only 11 so I made my forum name the same as his youtube name, though he doesn't actually post here.   I should be clearer in what I am saying lol.  

22 minutes ago, Hunka Hunka Burning Love said:

For those newer people on the forums, @WeeJ, is the parent of "WeeJ" the little kid who rides an EUC in Scotland IIRC(?) or was it Ireland?  He also likes singing and learning the trapeze.

Thanks @Hunka Hunka Burning Love,  Yes we are from Scotland, and he does flying trapeze and aerial silks.   Just need to work an electric unicycle act into one of the circus shows.

For those who don't know us, this is Wee J - 

Wee J has some skills for his size!  It must be fun being that young and having access to this kind of tech.  I'm surprised your child is recognised in the street with only 51 subscribers though. 

Thanks @RooMiniPro,     its more to do with being known in the local area than being popular on youtube, as he does only have 51 subscribers, though he plans to work on that,  lol at some point.    I think he would need to post videos pretty regularly to get a lot of subscribers.

Archived