Gotway msuper v3 84v 1600wh. custom color

Not the best work.. :P it looks nice and all as long as you dont come too close to it. Just look back where the trolley is. the paint.. :P 

1.jpg

2.jpg

3.jpg

4.jpg

5.jpg

Just now, EU GUY said:

Not the best work.. :P it looks nice and all as long as you dont come too close to it. Just look back where the trolley is. the paint.. :P 

1.jpg

2.jpg

3.jpg

4.jpg

5.jpgi forgot to say. This is a custom color by gotway. i did not paint it myself.

1 minute ago, Eddrush said:

WOW! :o

What happened to the ACM, is this your new ride?

The msuper will be my daily driver, and the acm will be used more for videos and hard offroad riding. :) planning on protecting it with foam and such so i can ride harder. up until now i had to hold back and not break it because i was dependent on it working to get me to work .

2 minutes ago, EU GUY said:

The msuper will be my daily driver, and the acm will be used more for videos and hard offroad riding. :) planning on protecting it with foam and such so i can ride harder. up until now i had to hold back and not break it because i was dependent on it working to get me to work .

Good call, I'm just the same. Not too long had the V3s+ 1600 myself. I am more conservative with it just to keep the shell & battery covers immaculate ;)

Will you be posting any videos? (obviously not off-road)

Just now, Eddrush said:

Good call, I'm just the same. Not too long had the V3s+ 1600 myself. I am more conservative with it just to keep the shell & battery covers immaculate ;)

Will you be posting any videos? (obviously not off-road)

Yes. a small video soon probably. cant wait to roll into work with it. haha 

Just now, EU GUY said:

Yes. a small video soon probably. cant wait to roll into work with it. haha 

Haha nice! We look forward to it :D

Archived