IOS App/Unlocking Max Speed 14c

kasenutty

Is the Kingsong app fully working on IOS? I ask because I am trying to enter an unlock code, and will not allow me type. Is there a certain mileage you need to hit before it will allow you to type in an unlock code, or would I be better trying to round up an android device for this job? 

28 minutes ago, kasenutty said:

Is the Kingsong app fully working on IOS? I ask because I am trying to enter an unlock code, and will not allow me type. Is there a certain mileage you need to hit before it will allow you to type in an unlock code, or would I be better trying to round up an android device for this job? 

What do you mean with "not allowed to type"?

Try with or without Caps-lock....as i remember the unlock code itself must be typed with small letters......and Yes the KS app is full compatible! I

It won't allow me to input characters into the field with my Iphone 6 keyboard. I can click in the box and get a cursor, but when I type, nothing goes into the box. I thought maybe there is a training period of a certain mileage that you needed to hit first before it would allow you to type. I'm at 25-30 km approximately. 

22 minutes ago, kasenutty said:

It won't allow me to input characters into the field with my Iphone 6 keyboard. I can click in the box and get a cursor, but when I type, nothing goes into the box. I thought maybe there is a training period of a certain mileage that you needed to hit first before it would allow you to type. I'm at 25-30 km approximately. 

Nope...after 50 or 100km the wheel is unlocked by itself!....to do it before the end of this Training period, the unlock code is used!

Something is going wrong then...where do you have the code from? How does it look? Photo?

I don't have a code, but I can't type anything, and I was checking the code maker thread etc.. Just was trying to figure out how I will unlock when I do. I did get my bluetooth speaker working and rode around with michael jackson playing until I annoyed myself :D

Riding is great but I'm having a problem. I took a ride earlier today and it said I was at 41 km. I just took another long ride and said I had 27 km mileage. 

I guess, at this rate I'll never get to 50! How do I find the ISN or MAC address to try and use the GitHub method of unlocking? 

I had like 31 km when I stopped. Turned it off, then back on and it's 27 km again. 

Any chance darknessbot is stealing the king song app data or something? It accrues while riding then disappears lasts few rides.

So, I finally got it, but the app mileage keeps reverting to 27 km for mileage. Gonna get rid of the darkness bot app for a while and see if it stacks up correctly. Only thing I can think of because it auto connects to the wheel.

Archived