New Post Button

Kroy

As simple as this sounds - I've just found the button to press for seeing all the posts written since I was last on the forum.

So if there is anyone else in this World as slow as me, then I'm sure you will be most grateful to know that you need to click on the "* New Content" button in the top right of the screen under the 'Search' box!

It will help me each time I come on here to know where I'm at!

*I don't yet know where it's at on the mobile version though.

As simple as this sounds - I've just found the button to press for seeing all the posts written since I was last on the forum.

So if there is anyone else in this World as slow as me, then I'm sure you will be most grateful to know that you need to click on the "* New Content" button in the top right of the screen under the 'Search' box!

It will help me each time I come on here to know where I'm at!

*I don't yet know where it's at on the mobile version though.

As the admin of this forum, I'm a little embarrassed to admit I'm slower than you.  Thanks for the tip! :D

We should probably compile a faq for all these tips on using this forum.

On the mobile app you can also click on the three bars to the right of the search magnifying glass and from the option box select more, then you can click on activity stream for the latest posts with the option to click on either the thread dialogue or the last post dialogue which will take you straight to the last post on multi page posts.

Archived