Eurostar travel.....

Oily

Has anyone taken a wheel on the Eurostar ?

I'm off to Disneyland Paris in 2 weeks time (from the UK), and it's far easier to wheel to the station at my end than get a taxi - so I'm wondering - do I just take my wheel with me ?

I'd probably take the Ninebot, rather than the MSuper as the trolley handle makes shuffling round public transport easier, but has anyone taken a wheel on the Eurostar - were they difficult about it ?

If no one has - I'll pop down to the station on Saturday & speak to security ! :)

TIA (thanks in advance)

Took two pieces with li-ion battery there and back - no issues whatsoever. Some of my French friends travelled to the UK with the wheel too, didn't have any issues either.

Better safe than sorry though - give the reps at Eurostar luggage affairs a call if you're worried.

4 hours ago, Oily said:

Has anyone taken a wheel on the Eurostar ?

I'm off to Disneyland Paris in 2 weeks time (from the UK), and it's far easier to wheel to the station at my end than get a taxi - so I'm wondering - do I just take my wheel with me ?

I'd probably take the Ninebot, rather than the MSuper as the trolley handle makes shuffling round public transport easier, but has anyone taken a wheel on the Eurostar - were they difficult about it ?

If no one has - I'll pop down to the station on Saturday & speak to security ! :)

TIA (thanks in advance)

No problems at all. None.

In fact, I was borderline annoyed at the lack of attention it got ?. Pretty sure security have seen it all before given their comparative popularity in Paris.

Plus this was back when i had my IPS Lhotz, which actually looks like a bomb lol  

It's quite fun taking the wheel on the champs de mars if you get the time ?

16 minutes ago, Paddylaz said:

No problems at all. None.

In fact, I was borderline annoyed at the lack of attention it got ?. Pretty sure security have seen it all before given their comparative popularity in Paris.

Plus this was back when i had my IPS Lhotz, which actually looks like a bomb lol  

It's quite fun taking the wheel on the champs de mars if you get the time ?

I found your post about an hour ago Paddy from your trip in March.

Good stuff - thank you ! :)

Archived