EUCing in Copenhagen?

Mono

I'll be in Copenhagen this weekend. I won't be able to bring my own wheel, but if there is any chance to get hold of a wheel for two days or maybe just join a Sunday afternoon ride, I would be delighted...

11 hours ago, Mono said:

I'll be in Copenhagen this weekend. I won't be able to bring my own wheel, but if there is any chance to get hold of a wheel for two days or maybe just join a Sunday afternoon ride, I would be delighted...

Try to check with @Henrik Olsen:

The weather is not the best though right now. Also I don't know from where (and when exactly) are you coming but Copenhagen is a bit "challenging" at first for EUC riders both due to high amount of cyclists as well as plenty of careless pedestrians so you'd need to be really cautious in the city centre.

11 hours ago, Henrik Olsen said:

@Mono hi very nice you are going to visit our nice capital ?

I suggest you apply for our Danish FB group EUC Denmark and post your intentions. Normally people we very responsive but weather is not nice right so who knows, but won't hurt.

https://www.facebook.com/groups/EUC.Danmark/

"Group rules reminder to non-Danish speakers: This group is primarily for Danes and all posts should be in Danish." seems to be prohibitive for going with this suggestion for me, as I don't speak Danish :(

Archived