ACM or KS-16B or V8 ? difficult choice

Ayorosknight

Hello all,

i have 38 years old and i'm actually a S300 user since 3 years now.

I will need some help to choice my next wheel.

Mine is getting old, Max speed is now 10mph (16km/h) at full charge. And it s not working as good than before. (and no Bluetooth, no applications)

I don t know what to choice with this 3 wheels => Gotway ACM, Inmotion V8, and KS-16B

I  would like some help or informations, or personal préférences .

Did someone already tried this models ?

I m looking for a wheels with a good speed, and secure (no cut off without reason) 25km/h with a 50 percent charged battery will be nice.

i will use mostly to go at works, 20km a day. in town, (16km  of cicycle path)

Thx a lot,

Fred

The Gotway ACM is the heaviest of the bunch, and I own it and have ridden >600 miles on it. I have ridden the other two, but only briefly. The Inmotion and Kingsong are similar to each other in handling, weight, and range. The ACM is clearly a different beast in that the motor is much more powerful and the wheel has great range. I'm clearly biased but I think the ACM is the best all around 16" wheel being made today. I would buy another in a heartbeat.

Even if you have no intention of going really fast or very far, the ACM is advantageous because of its reserve power. At 30% battery you can still safely push the speed. It's much easier to hit the limits of the Inmotion or Kingsong whereas I've never reached the limits of the ACM. So I consider it a very safe wheel when riding <35km/h

Archived