Ninebot One App Screen Captures - Where are they?

Hunka Hunka Burning Love

I captured a couple of photos while riding with my Ninebot app by tapping the screen twice.  I heard the camera sound, but the captures don't seem to be located in my iPhone 6 photos area.  Where the heck are they?  :wacko:

I guess I could press power and home to capture the screen, but while riding I don't like to fumble too much with my phone as I have to take one of my riding gloves off.

Ew :blink: that explains a few things.  That's weird though since I thought it makes a photo capture sound when I did it... gonna test that some more...

Edit: Oh it just toggles it off.  I don't know why they have it access the camera if there's no built in camera capture button.  Strange!  Guess I'll have to take both gloves off to do the two button capture.  :rolleyes:

20 hours ago, SuperSport said:

I've never heard of double tapping for screen captures.  I always use the two button press to capture my screen.

I second that.

The only thing they need camera access for is to show you live camera view as background.

51 minutes ago, SuperSport said:

In the iOS app, as of late, I am unable to get the live view anymore.  I don't know if they removed it, or if I'm just holding it wrong. ;)

3.7.0 is not mature enough... Too many quirks..

Archived