Problem whit ninebot mini pro

i hope that someone else can help out here

i'm not really sure

can you ride it?

i believe there is a way to RESET the miniPRO with the APP.......

therefore, i think you SHOULD connect it, via bluetooth to your phone, after downloading the app.... then, you can "SEE" what might be going on and SCREENSHOT us some details of what the app tells you about YOUR miniPRO

3 hours ago, ziofibra said:

Hi thank you for reply but the ninebot  is not connected whit Bluetooth... And i don't know what i do to make hard reset ninebot

Hi, and welcome! Sorry to hear about your troubles with the unit.

The only way to hard reset a miniPro I know about is described here:

Turn Ninebot mini upside down, then power it on, wait till the wheels stop spinning/you get failure alarm.

43 minutes ago, ziofibra said:

Thank You for replay . I try the procedure but tires move a lot of time and the problem persist ???? im afraid if give me this problem when I'm driving . What i do my friend?

Just saw through the video you've posted. It sounds like the "standby mode" going on and off constantly. Like when you lift a miniPro to carry it over obstacles/up and down the stairs etc.

There is a sensor in steering column/mechanism that "feels" when you lift the miniPro up and Powers the motors down so they don't spin around. And that could be the culprit here.

Have you tried to press the steering bar down firmly by hand to see if it remains in "assistance mode"?

5 minutes ago, ziofibra said:

Yes i Think You are right man . Is possible to have a problem when I driving?  

The sensors in foot pads override the "lift up"-sensor as a safety feature. So when you are standing on the MiniPro it shouldn't go in standby mode.

How does that center plastic hub come off? Are there screws up from the bottom? 

Ok, under the pads...went to original site, oh, man, the control rod broke! That is not good, we all have to pick it up by the control arm all the time! Too bad I can not read Mandarin...

Archived