will Msuper v2 pedals fit ACM?

I received my New ACM wheel :)) it is an unbelievable wheel, wow, fast, responsive and little scary :)) What Im having trouble with is pedals, my feet hurt after about 3km. when I can ride my sons nine boot for 7-10km with out any issues. Ninebot pedals are 5/8" bigger. After spending 1300.usd (1700cad.), Im disappointed that Gotway would put such small pedal on this wheel, but I need a solution. Either to modify them with larder metal plate or get larger pedals. Will Msuper v2 pedals fit?

pic. for comparison...

IMG_0952.JPG

IMG_0948.JPG

Congrats on getting the ACM.

It must be difficult to design the perfect pedal that fits everyone.

I wear size 11 shoes. Many of my ACM rides are long. Yesterday I rode 45km (2h 45m) and my feet were OK. Usually they start to bother me after ~1/2h, but I take a minute break and start riding again, and my feet feel refreshed. And after awhile longer my feet must just adjust because they no longer start bothering me. I do notice that sometimes I find myself raising my heal a little which probably helps to alleviate the foot discomfort.

So I wonder if it's just a matter of developing a foot/pedal technique to remove the discomfort.

it definitly helps to alternatly raise the heel of your feets. you can do it while holding on to a trafic light or even while riding. i do it quite often even if the feet don't hurt much.

later on you may be riding with one foot and shake out the other one :) 

Archived