battery for X3 (or X3 clone)

ogutierr

Hi everybody.

I think that my battery is smaller than expected. The ad shown 18 km of range, but people in the forum said between 9 and 12 km (depends on the weight of everyone)

My weight is 63 kg.

But I noticed than during my practices in theparking, it's impossible to get that range, because I drained my battery only turning around the parking....impossible to ride 9 km :D:D:D 

so... the battery is broken? it's a chinese and BAD battery? trying and trying getting up, turning, etc... makes smaller the life of the battery instead of riding in the street?

If I need to buy a new one...where is the best place? 

thanks in advance.

12 hours ago, ogutierr said:

so... the battery is broken? it's a chinese and BAD battery?

Could be, you'll see once you get on the road...

trying and trying getting up, turning, etc... makes smaller the life of the battery instead of riding in the street?

Definitely - accelerating from zero is one of the biggest burden for the battery.

39 minutes ago, Chriull said:

Could be, you'll see once you get on the road...

Definitely - accelerating from zero is one of the biggest burden for the battery.

I agree, after you get more riding time and stay at a steady speed you will get much more range.

thanks.

yesterday I was riding in the parking. i crossed several times the second floor and then went to the first floor of the parking. 

i climb for 3 o 4 times from the second to the first floor and after this I went down controlling my body. I was going straigh and turning when required.

maybe I was riding for....15-20 minutes??? I don't remember. the leds at the end shown 2 lights instead of 4 (full charged before)

and I heared  some beep beep when I decided to finish my practice.

Do you think is better for me to buy a new one? the unicycle is not new. it's semi-new but I don't know how old. I thinks it's almost new, because of the external  care and the wheel. but I'm sure that the battery is a bad chinese quality.

Can you tell me one? I saw several in aliexpress from 50 to 100 euro/dollar. 

thanks

Archived