Potential tricks or stunts to transition to EUC from other wheel or skate sports

Jonathan Tolhurst

This is a thread for links to footage of tricks from other wheel/skate sports that could potentially be transitioned to the electric unicycle.

Moderators - feel free to move this thread to a different section if you feel it doesn't belong here :)

There's already a thread for posting tricks/stunts performed on electric unicycles: http://forum.electricunicycle.org/topic/148-tricks-to-learn/

You can copy a You Tube video from a specific time point by right clicking on the video and "copy video URL at current time"

I'll start with a crazy BMX pole spin - with an EUC you'd be relying on the motor cutting out during the spin around the pole together with a really good grip on the wheel during the spin. I'm not completely sure it would be possible to do this on an EUC?

1 hour ago, Jonathan Tolhurst said:

I'll start with a crazy BMX pole spin - with an EUC you'd be relying on the motor cutting out during the spin around the pole together with a really good grip on the wheel during the spin. I'm not completely sure it would be possible to do this on an EUC?

Yeah it seems like you'd hit the 45-degree cutout point. The EUC Extreme version might work there since it tolerates a higher angle, but then again it's pretty heavy so you'd need an iron grip with your legs to keep it from flying out. You'd almost need some sort of clips that could let you hold onto the EUC during that part but not prevent you from bailing off while riding normally.

@Jonathan Tolhurst there are no rules in the competition that prevent you from transitioning from a bike spinning around a pole then performing a 360 degree flip landing onto a skateboard traveling down a handrail on to a moving EUC. I am sure you can then add to the routine from there?

Archived