Stahlfunk 9000

Flash

Gaming ready , 6 GHz Pentium octacore , 3 ghz ram 24 GB , full HD , Dolby surround sound , 3600 wh Panasonic battery , top speed 80 kmh, solid tyre, top fan, airbag, gps, kompass, popcorn maker, cofee maker, built in cop that shouts at you in stereo hifi sound when you go to fast also a small cucu clock with hitler coming out kicking you in the ass when you speed above 80 kmh

Stahlfunk 9000v2.jpg

3 hours ago, Bjorn H said:

Gaming ready , 6 GHz Pentium octacore , 3 ghz ram 24 GB , full HD , Dolby surround sound , 3600 wh Panasonic battery , top speed 80 kmh, solid tyre, top fan, airbag, gps, kompass, popcorn maker, cofee maker, built in cop that shouts at you in stereo hifi sound when you go to fast also a small cucu clock with hitler coming out kicking you in the ass when you speed above 80 kmh

That almost made me laugh out loud (or just lots of love, LOL, your granny's dead ;))... But who knows, maybe we're really seeing stuff like this in the coming years. Not sure what the 6GHz frequency is good for though (btw, there's a reason you see fairly small amount of processors in that frequency range, the speed of light and required power is a bitch, highest overclocks are still under 5GHz to my knowledge). :P

EDIT: I stand corrected, someone has gotten up to 8794.xx MHz (or 8.794.. GHz) already several years ago  :blink:

7 hours ago, esaj said:

That almost made me laugh out loud (or just lots of love, LOL, your granny's dead ;))... But who knows, maybe we're really seeing stuff like this in the coming years. Not sure what the 6GHz frequency is good for though (btw, there's a reason you see fairly small amount of processors in that frequency range, the speed of light and required power is a bitch, highest overclocks are still under 5GHz to my knowledge). :P

EDIT: I stand corrected, someone has gotten up to 8794.xx MHz (or 8.794.. GHz) already several years ago  :blink:

9 GHz and I'm thinking back on my ABC 80 , Vic 64 , Amiga 500 , 100 mhz pc with Wow can almost play mp3 music processor

Archived