I'm Interested in becoming local distributer.

By "local distributor" do you mean becoming a reseller? Probably the best options would be to contact manufacturers and finding out how importing the wheels work, or ask some other (US?) distributors/resellers if they'd be interested in partnership, in case you're looking to start a physical shop. Here's a list of resellers/distributors/etc I know:

As for manufacturers, here's for example Fastwheel's info:  http://www.fastwheel.net/sell-in-your-country.html , probably all manufacturers are interested in getting more worldwide resellers, so contacting their representatives here on the forum or via the contact-forms in their own pages would be the way to go. I'd suggest you find out a lot about warranties, defect liabilities, importing, exporting (if selling worldwide), shipping, taxes etc. Running a business isn't that simple  ;)

• 2 weeks later...

I'm interested in trending electric unicycles in Hawaii, is there anyone on this board who ships containers direct form the manufacturer? 

Dear Richard,

Good to see you here!

ifif you interesting suokuwheel you could contact me by 

Email:manager@suokuwheel.com or Skype:suokuwheel

we are looking for distributor and dropping business to expand our market share in your location.

you could check our web by http://www.suokuwheel.com

our price is not bad.

S3.jpg

S32.jpg

S31.jpg

S33.jpg

Dear Richard,

Good day. Nice to meet you here and glad to know you are looking for electric unicycle manufacture for business.

I am Joyce from PINWHEEL, a well-known brand in China market and started our business from 2013. We are different from other supplier's that we research and develop the battery ourself and it is detachable which can increase the unicycle's life time. My contact email address:sales09@pinwheelonline.com  skype:joycexingyue

We are a manufacture not trader, you can have confidence in doing business with us. And now we are expanding our business in global market with very good support to our partners. If there is interest, please kindly contact me.

Hope to receive your email very much!

Nice Day & Best Regards,

Joyce Zhang

DSC_7802副本.jpg

DSC_7840副本.jpg

DSC_7883副本.jpg

DSC_7905副本.jpg

• 1 month later...

Hi every One, @Richard Taylor,

We are importation and distribution company, we also sell in large quantity to reseller. So we do the after sale and manage the stock in our warehouse. Don't need to put much money for you to invest in stock.

We could do business with every one around France.

You can contact us info@hightems.eu

Maxime

Archived