Global Electric Unicycle Consumption 2016 Market Research Report

Rehab1

An interesting study is available titled 'Global Electric Unicycle Consumption 2016 Market Research Report'. Problem is it costs $4000 US Dollars! http://www.qyresearchreports.com/report/global-electric-unicycle-consumption-2016-market-research-report.htm

If anyone has free access to the report please post as it appears to cover all of the major manufacturers in the EUC industry. 

There are now 3 companies offering the same 171 page research report. I received word from one company representative today offering me the  report for only $2900! No thanks!  Figure I will wait until 2017 and pick it up for free.

Putting the cost of the report in perspective, I could purchase a new NB1 E+,  an InMotion V5F+ and a KS 16, all for about the same price as their 171 sheets of paper.?

Expensive for us end users, but could be a great tool for euc manufacturers and distributor / strategists to help plan their next marketing move. Even though by the time they purchase it, it will probably already be obsolete:)

Archived