AliExpress Cashback

I just realized that Ebates offers cashback on AliExpress purchases so make sure that you register and click the AliExpress link on Ebates before making any purchases.  I've been buying a few things from AliEx, and I didn't realize this so I think I have missed out on quite a bit.  For those using the AliEx app I don't know if it works, but maybe try clicking through Ebates, add your purchase to your cart, and then switch to the app to complete the purchase.

I've been going through Ebates for quite some time now for eBay and other places, and all the cashbacks do add up to some Paypal cashback so keep clicking through.  I thought I would post this up just in case there are others who didn't realize this.

http://www.ebates.com

• 6 months later...
On 6/19/2016 at 0:42 AM, Hunka Hunka Burning Love said:

I just realized that Ebates offers cashback on AliExpress purchases so make sure that you register and click the AliExpress link on Ebates before making any purchases.  I've been buying a few things from AliEx, and I didn't realize this so I think I have missed out on quite a bit.  For those using the AliEx app I don't know if it works, but maybe try clicking through Ebates, add your purchase to your cart, and then switch to the app to complete the purchase.

I've been going through Ebates for quite some time now for eBay and other places, and all the cashbacks do add up to some Paypal cashback so keep clicking through.  I thought I would post this up just in case there are others who didn't realize this.

http://www.ebates.com

Just found this post from June, wonder if they still do the Ebates, I usually use Amazon, but am open to buying from Ebay.

Yup, they have Amazon listed up to 7% cashback.  It's not much per purchase, but it does add up over time.  I think I've got about $303 lifetime cashback over the years so it really accumulates.  You can also get money from cashback going through Ebates for the Microsoft Store and a bunch of others so it pays to go to Ebates to check first to see if the merchant is listed on there.  Ebates ends up sending you money to your Paypal account, or they can mail you a cheque if you prefer.  If you have a credit card that offers cashback dividends, it's like double dipping then on purchases as you get money back on both.

Archived