King Song KS16 in Denmark

King Song KS16 can finally be bought in Denmark - Open for pre-order NOW !!

We are 5 enthusiastic riders who have decided to join forces and buy some quality wheels back to Denmark .. Initially we have secured the right to sell King Song as we believe they are the best on the market right now...

Our shop is just around the corner, and here you will be able to buy two models, one KS14b which is a fine starting wheel and the ultimate KS16 as more of us running on ...

Pricing is competitive to the marked and it will be possible to pre-order wheels, by sending an email to sales@uniriders.com where you have the choice whether you want it in black or white, as well as get an extra tire and tube with free .. Pre order closes on Tuesday. June 7 and expected delivery will be late June.

Both will be incl. Danish guarantee and with the possibility of repair in our own workshop in Copenhagen .. 

Demo can be arranged in the meatpacking district KBH or by appointment by sending a message to sales@uniriders.com

13321204_10154244773532431_1879399875_o.jpg

17 minutes ago, Henrik Olsen said:

@esaj can we be added to your reseller list?

Hmm, ping me again once you get your website set up. I haven't added shops that only have FB/Amazon/Aliexpress-pages in the list, because it would grow into so huge and keeping it updated would become pretty much a full-time job ;). I can add you as a reseller, though.

Archived