Your new Travel, New Smart Helmets.

Apart from the basic safety protection during the ride, Airwheel C5  smart helmets is more popular with the young who are fond of selfie and willing to share their daily photos with their kin and kith. Under the selfie-obsessed culture, Airwheel is soon catching on to those young men and women. One key to capture, Airwheel C5 best motorcycle helmet is coupled with 150°large view, in pursuit of blockbuster’s range of vision. 150°view-shed accompanying camera enables riders to take pictures or video. Keeping records of riding scenery with one key to control, C5 presents a supreme and impeccable picture.

OV4689 provides timing framework for full resolution HDR capture using the "sequential HDR" or line based "interleaved HDR", and 1/4 HDR using the " interlacing HDR". These modes produce high quality, full resolution and high pixel HDR video for extreme changes in light and dark conditions, ensuring high contrast and excellent scene reproduction. Motion cameras installed in the helmet will shake and lead to improper vision of the scenery. The camera on cool street bike helmet C5 is closer to the eyes to keep the real scenery.

Airwheel C5 helmet for Extreme sports has the elastic design to fit the heads of all shapes. The wearable device creates a better environment of photography. Intelligent helmet C5 is specially designed for you to keep you safe and to record the wonderful moments. With Airwheel C5, you can enjoy the professional level of video and photos and you can get perfect photography.

airwheel-c5-5.jpg

airwheel-c5-6.jpg

45 minutes ago, Lisny Abby said:

Airwheel C5  smart helmets...

I'm interested to know more about this, but your link only goes to a generic product page. 

Do you have a more specific link? 

On 2016/5/28 at 4:40 PM, The Fat Unicyclist said:

I'm interested to know more about this, but your link only goes to a generic product page. 

Do you have a more specific link? 

Thank you for your interest in our products, after the product detail page out, I will private letter to you.

Archived