ninebot you have been riding over speed

adamo

After learning to ride my ninebot a bit, I got this message.

Seems odd to me, I have no suited limit set, and I really was only practicing in a 50 foot space, so I don't think I was going very fast...

What does this message really mean?

What message? Is there an image in your post? But on my Android phone, after ever time I ride, it sends a notice that I 'been over speeding and should slow down' funny it is not like I have heads-up display on my glasses... By the way where are my Google glass/Microsoft hololens???

I've only been using my iPhone lately and it does not happen.  I'll have to try the Android again and see if it pops up, but I would assume it will since I hit tilt back quite often.

@MetricUSA - The Thread Title had his message.

I saw the same notification on my android phone last time I've used Ninebot app on it. Nothing to care about I think. Just pay attention when 9b1 gives you tilt feedback to slow down.

39 minutes ago, Vik's said:

Just pay attention when 9b1 gives you tilt feedback to slow down.

That's how I ride.  Sends a shiver up my spine when it tilts though, because I've read about and seen the accidents and the body damage they can cause.

7 minutes ago, SuperSport said:

That's how I ride.  Sends a shiver up my spine when it tilts though, because I've read about and seen the accidents and the body damage they can cause.

Me too.. :) 

Have the same feelings about "what if..." But don't let it take the pleasure of riding from us.

13 minutes ago, Vik's said:

But don't let it take the pleasure of riding from us.

Nah.  I hit it about 50 times on a full battery draining ride.  Not much takes away the pleasure of riding my wheel. :D  I'm seriously addicted...

Archived