king song KS14C disassembly

andress

Has anyone got video or guide for disassembling KS14C? I can't find any that actually splits the halves. Only ones that show how to change tire by pulling the engine out. Please help me find something :)

Yes this helps :) Thank you. It seems that my lights covers are glued as I can't get them off after unscrewing :( I am trying to add GPS locator inside so I want to use some of the space that is not accessible without spliting the halves

6 hours ago, andress said:

Yes this helps :) Thank you. It seems that my lights covers are glued as I can't get them off after unscrewing :( I am trying to add GPS locator inside so I want to use some of the space that is not accessible without spliting the halves

What size battery have you got? 340Wh or less has a completely empty side panel on one side.

Splitting the sides will only give you access to the inside of the wheel well and I, for one, would not want to put a GPS unit there, not only would it get wet/dirty, but it would be under the metal heat sink for the main board and shielded from the GPS signal. 

You can reach the battery spaces on both side of the wheel and also the top section where the main board goes by simply taking off the side panels under the padding. 

Here is mine with e side panel removed:

image.jpeg

I have 680wh so no space on the side. If I wanted to use the space next to wheel I would just pull out the wheel but I want to use the space next to handle and speaker maybe put the gps instead of one of the speakers if there is not enough space next to it. 

gps.png

Archived