V8F going Crazy trembling.

ley7

Hello weeler's !

I've just passed the 3000km mark with my second-hand V8F, which I bought 2 years ago. A few times, it has experienced this gyroscope trembling panic when I hit a road defect (hole or small bump) at full speed. But it always managed to stabilize itself.

However, today the trembling starts as soon as I make the slightest angle correction. If I turn it on and stay straight for a second, it immediately starts to tremble extremely violently, with violent back and forth corrections of the wheel in a loop. And this phenomenon also starts immediately if I try to use the button that cuts the gyroscope under the handle.

For now, the only way to get it out of this state of violent spasms is to lay it on its side.

What do you think? Can I fix this by changing the gyroscope? Or another motherboard part?

It doesn't find anything in diagnostics and a factory reset didn't change anything.

As other, less impressive symptoms, it has also lost all its light and sound effects.

Thank you for your time,
I'm a tinkerer, I really intend to repair it rather than buy a new one, thank you in advance for your help.

Ley

Ps : I start to searching motherboard to change it, I find it only on a famous Chinese website, it out of stock everywhere else. And I see a big difference of price between the card of the V8F and the card of the V8S. Do you think the second one can replace the first one without problems? Someone have ever try this ? 

Thanks for proposal. But I'm not sure your understanding, when I say crazy trembling I'm not joking. The weel shaking so hard than you can not talk to anyone with the noise, and it's painfull for the wrist/arm that handle it. No comment about the damage of the pieces inside. 

I'd try, the app doesn't want to do anything about Calibration. May I miss something ? Can you be more precise about it ? 

Thanks for your time. 

• Like 1

Ok so It's Wath i sayed, I can't put the weel like in the video. If I use the cut button, it become MAD. If I try to change the axe of the weel, it become MAD too. I can't recalibrate the thing. Thanks to try to help me. 

Thanks for your time. 

• Like 1

Yep I start to desassemble the weel, clean the motherboard it was well screwed. 

But yes the screws of the main axes of the motor have some tiny moves, the crazy trembling is over now I tighten the bolts, thank Chriull and Funky :D

Now I still a loose the stop-gyro and the sounds. Let's research moving cables... Because I'd made my own funny sound design. I want to ear it ;)