Gotway MSP/MSX/RS Power Pads

I was curious if anyone else has issues with pad placement on the MSP/MSX/RS line of wheels, especially the rear pad. I find with the placement I like, the pads start to pull off under harder breaking. I'll probably print off larger pads anyways but I might fill in that weird area I have circled to make the body flat. Currently a large portion of the pad is barely attached to the Velcro because of the shell design. I don't remember seeing anything but I'm curious of anything people have done aside from those fiberglass shells.

RS.png

45 minutes ago, FormulaEmu said:

I was curious if anyone else has issues with pad placement on the MSP/MSX/RS line of wheels, especially the rear pad. I find with the placement I like, the pads start to pull off under harder breaking. I'll probably print off larger pads anyways but I might fill in that weird area I have circled to make the body flat. Currently a large portion of the pad is barely attached to the Velcro because of the shell design. I don't remember seeing anything but I'm curious of anything people have done aside from those fiberglass shells.

RS.png

Auto body fiberglass to fill it

Which pads are you referring to? The ones on my MCM5V2 aren't for braking or acceleration, just comfort. The MCM5V2 has a Gotway emblem at ankle height which will aggravate the ankles. The top pads just fill in the dead space between the legs a bit and can be useful to stabilize the wheel, but are useless for braking.

Edited by litewave