Brand new v12 pro not charging?

Deadrix

So my first foray into the EUC world and I decided on a v12. Works great! Love the features and already did about an hour of practice with it. Only thing I noticed is that when I went to charge it at the end of the night it seemed to not work. Everything was connected securely but no lights (red or green) were on. I checked the battery info in the app and they both showed 84, so no disparity between them. I plugging it in while it was both on and off.

anyone have any ideas? I really hope I’m missing something obvious and don’t have to contact inmotion about a faulty charger or worse, wheel.

• Like 1

The V12 is 100.8V, so 84V is quite empty.

If you have no lights on the charger, I would say the charger is broken. Otherwise I think the light would be green when the wheel accepts no charge. I'm not 100% sure about this, though.

Not good, but you can just ask your seller to send you a new charger, that would be an overall rather easy fix:)

First things first - does the wall socket /extension cord work? :D (You would be amazed how many dumb things like that happen.)

Otherwise dead charger probably - as it should show red/green lights (Red wihle charging. Green when wheel not connect, or fully charged.) < If that charger has a light in first place.. And if it dosen't show any lights  - it's probably dead as a doornail. 

Edited by Funky

Is there a fuse on that charger?