Lynx v5.0.9 FW PSA, Please update ASAP, if you're on this firmware

For EUC World users: this firmware update is also available in EUC World. 

Having an issue with this update where my Lynx is stuck at the Upd 0 screen after fully loading the new update and restarting. The Leaperkim app shows restarting and it just hangs there for a long time before the wheel eventually just powers off on its own. When I power it back on manually it's still on the Upd 0 screen on the Lynx display.

I can push the update again manually through the app and I see it load on the Lynx display, then goes to the No Conn screen, then back to Upd 0 and never goes further. Been through the process maybe 4 times so far. Wheel is connected to power and phone is within arm's reach of the wheel at all times.

• Like 1

So I’m assuming that the Lynx now has the exact same feature set as the Sherman L in regards to how it responds to a hall sensor failure?

Edited by Skampster

8 hours ago, Glizzy said:

Having an issue with this update where my Lynx is stuck at the Upd 0 screen after fully loading the new update and restarting. The Leaperkim app shows restarting and it just hangs there for a long time before the wheel eventually just powers off on its own. When I power it back on manually it's still on the Upd 0 screen on the Lynx display.

I can push the update again manually through the app and I see it load on the Lynx display, then goes to the No Conn screen, then back to Upd 0 and never goes further. Been through the process maybe 4 times so far. Wheel is connected to power and phone is within arm's reach of the wheel at all times.

Was able to complete the firmware update by pushing it from a different phone, as was suggested elsewhere. My phone (galaxy note 10+) is as up-to-date as possible including the LK app, so I'm not sure why it didn't cooperate here. Had to airplane mode my phone to get it to drop the connection to the Lynx so that the other phone could connect and push the update but no trouble at all from there and the update finished in seconds.

• Like 2