Extreme Bull Commander Max

The front picture of Comamnder L for your reference, it seems like the headlight is same as Sherman Max. 

IMG_2034.thumb.webp.6fa2f97d7c0bdd229760a3d1a7931590.webp

Edited by YCC
  • Like 2

16 hours ago, techyiam said:

Not sure if this can help you. But someone says Alienrides.com? can send with your new wheel a wife-friendly adjusted invoice. You still pay the full selling price, but the price printed on the invoice is much lower, like half? :) 

I may have to investigate this further... 

• Haha 1

35 minutes ago, YCC said:

Do they change the name of Commander L? 

IMG_2045.thumb.jpeg.f5cd8909f3311913721f04635937c9ed.jpeg

IMG_2046.thumb.jpeg.63652aee208c28b886524741dc38cfd7.jpeg

No I think Ryan was just goofing around. They are planning a name change though, likely because of the name similarity to the Sherman L. Samuel Lin posted on FB that anyone who suggests the winning name can get it at a 50% discount.

• Upvote 1

4 minutes ago, WheelGoodTime said:

No I think Ryan was just goofing around. They are planning a name change though, likely because of the name similarity to the Sherman L. Samuel Lin posted on FB that anyone who suggests the winning name can get it at a 50% discount.

I still like the name of Commander L, no need to change the name.  The “L” means long range and large battery, I think it’s a category name not a brand name, which means it’s a series of Commander. They should hire me for brand consulting. 

24 minutes ago, YCC said:

I still like the name of Commander L, no need to change the name.  The “L” means long range and large battery, I think it’s a category name not a brand name, which means it’s a series of Commander. They should hire me for brand consulting. 

Everybody is an EUC consultant these days, but you would probably do a better job 😊. That being said, the Commander L name was a poor choice. If they want to have their own Brand identity and not be taken for a Joke EB needs to go beyond this Leaperkim trolling thing. Especially as they keep delivering great wheels. 

Edited by Ronin Ryder
  • Like 1

9 minutes ago, Ronin Ryder said:

Everybody is an EUC consultant these days, but you would probably do a better job 😊. That being said, the Commander L name was a poor choice. If they want to have their own Brand identity and not be taken for a Joke EB needs to go beyond this Leaperkim trolling thing. Especially as they keep delivering great wheels. 

I think I have to take an example.

Company name: Extreme Bull

Brand name: Commander

Product name: L (large)

Another example: 

Company name: Apple co.

Brand name: iPhone 

Product name: SE, 16, 16 pro

On 7/13/2024 at 2:05 PM, WheelGoodTime said:

potentially decreased range

All other factors being the same it should have more range, due to the potentially slightly increased efficiency.

On 7/15/2024 at 10:14 AM, WheelGoodTime said:

Samuel Lin posted on FB that anyone who suggests the winning name can get it at a 50% discount.

Is this still open? What is the name of their Facebook page? I get bull riding web pages when I search.

I think LK and Begode and Extreme Bull are in cahoots or something and pulling a fast one on all of us -- this is too ironic... again :P

With that aside, I am happy that they are adding waterproofing and smart BMS and overall more safety to this series, as it was much needed imo. I'm sure they did other improvements from the CP.

If they addressed the top part that pooled water near the base of the trolley handle, the rat's nest of wires, waterproofing, then these would take care of the major flaws of the CP. More minor flaws of the CP was the weak soldering light wires, and just overall "after thought" of construction. The speakers were useless features as well, which i personally didn't really care about myself.

The main, main, main issue with the CP was the waterproofing. It's what killed my CP combined with my own stupidity for riding it the wet conditions. However, if I recall they had some hall sensor failures on some of them as well, which also affected my wheel.

I don't really know what improvements they've done the the other models after the CP, so maybe they've addressed these already, not sure.

At the end of the day, they are improving their models and other facets which I think is a great thing and i'm pretty excited about this wheel

On 7/13/2024 at 4:58 PM, YCC said:

Let’s conclude what we knew about Commander L at present. 
1.  151.2v
2. 4000wh battery
3. 46KG/ 101 LBS
4. 4000W non-tile motor or 4500W tile motor option. 
5.  Self-made “Hydraulic suspension“   

New updated 

6. Wheel body built by “Magnesium alloy” ?

7. Special Headlight(36W or 40W) ?

Updated 

3 hours ago, YCC said:

They change the headlight of Commander L. Good job!IMG_2077.thumb.png.84a38d9c08e62fcaf87fe9fe0a853f23.png

New video of commander L.

I can't believe they those to implement LED strips on the front and back, but instead of having them be large and visible like on the RS19 the chose to make them thin and small pairs of LED strips instead of one big one. The Blitz also half-assed this feature only implementing BLUE (wtf) LED strips in the front only, so points to EB for at least including red taillight LED strips, and what looks like white LED strips in the front. 

I can see that it also has adjustable pedal height unlike Sherman L (as far as I'm aware right now)

Edited by xiiijojjo
  • Like 1

My only concerns with this design compared to the ET Max are the buttons which don't look waterproof. I hope they use a gasket for the trolley handle as well. Otherwise I think they really killed it on this design as I see a lot of nice features over the Sherman L like the 90/90 tire, ET Max tile motor and adjustable pedal height. I think there are a lot of wins here that would make me choose it over the Sherman L regardless of price.

• Upvote 1

First of all, EB calling it the Commander L makes me a hater. So unoriginal.... I would be completely fine if they rename it the Commander W. That would be a sort of "Leaperkim walked right into that one" situation, so I couldn't even be mad.

Secondly, ever since the Commander Mini, I've wanted lights on the front and back of the bodies, protected by bumpers (I wonder sometimes how much feedback manufacturers take from the forums). If they could be programmed into turning signals that we toggled with a remote or buttons, I'd be so happy!

2 hours ago, Duster said:

First of all, EB calling it the Commander L makes me a hater. So unoriginal.... I would be completely fine if they rename it the Commander W. That would be a sort of "Leaperkim walked right into that one" situation, so I couldn't even be mad.

Secondly, ever since the Commander Mini, I've wanted lights on the front and back of the bodies, protected by bumpers (I wonder sometimes how much feedback manufacturers take from the forums). If they could be programmed into turning signals that we toggled with a remote or buttons, I'd be so happy!

Do you hate the T-shirt size of L? You are so funny. “L” is a letter not even a name. Further, we don’t care you are a hater of Commander or not.  You are able to talk how much you like the Sherman in the thread of Sherman.  

Have a good day.

2 hours ago, YCC said:

Do you hate the T-shirt size of L? You are so funny. “L” is a letter not even a name. Further, we don’t care you are a hater of Commander or not.  You are able to talk how much you like the Sherman in the thread of Sherman.  

Have a good day.

Haha. Learn to identify a joke, or at least lookup colloquial terms.

"taking an L," means to accept a Loss among western young adults, so Leaperkim coming out with the Sherman L is kinda like them saying "Our new wheel is a Loss. Please buy it for $4,500 USD."  Likewise, "Getting the W," means earning a Win. So, I think EB's lack of creativity and blatant copycat-ism led to a missed opportunity to be self aware and maybe pull a cheeky joke over Leaperkim, especially if they price it right and sell a bunch.

Also, kinda wild that you are claiming "Commander L" isn't a name, when we've got "Sherman L" as a name too... What's your logic here?

Oh, and the term "hater" can be serious or not serious. By the fact that I am complimenting the wheel's design, and that I wish EB actually made a funny diss towards Leaperkim, I believed it was implied that I don't take brand loyalty seriously..... But either you do, or you hate that I called out your nitpicking in the Sherman thread?

Now, could we keep this on-topic about the wheel and what it does for the community, please?

Edited by Duster
  • Like 1

• WheelGoodTime changed the title to Extreme Bull Commander Max