Which Leaperkim wheels are due for 2025?

Posted (edited)

Makes you wonder if we'll one day see a Sherman M for Medium or whatever..

I agree with the current consensus that L is most likely referring to large/long range, and so likely above 3600Wh, taking that into account it becomes less likely that we'll see above 168V. I'm leaning towards 151-168V for this one, 4400Wh+. 

I would love to see Leaperkim make a product to counter the Master Pro V3 (134.4V 4800Wh) and GT pro+ (168V 4440Wh), let's hope that's what this will be. It would have to be at least 151V to be competitive and somewhat futureproof (people are not gonna want 134.4V in 3-4 years) it would also need at least 4400Wh capacity.

Edited by xiiijojjo

Just now, meepmeepmayer said:

A bigger battery Lynx. Pretty much exactly what they should offer, as in "makes sense and will sell".

I wish they would offer more wheels, though. How about

• Patton but with higher voltage and big battery (3000+Wh). Not everyone wants a 20 inch tire.
  • Try another Abrams! I never understood why there wasn't an Abrams-S, for example.

I think the extra weight on a 16" wheel would defeat some of the pros of having a 16" wheel. (Patton owner here).

I for one would have a lot less fun if my Patton weighed over 95lbs.

• Upvote 1

12 minutes ago, meepmeepmayer said:

The Lynx is 4p, and the Sherman L 6p.

That is correct.  But I think 4, 6, 8 would have been better.  Just my opinion, nobody else needs to agree with it.

6 minutes ago, Rollin-on-1 said:

But I think 4, 6, 8 would have been better.

That would be 2700Wh, 4000Wh, and 5400Wh if they are 151V wheels. Not that I would complain about such battery sizes. Just the prices, probably:efefc8626c:

• Like 1

55 minutes ago, Rollin-on-1 said:

I'd take a 151V Patton with smart bms if they kept the weight the same.  Should be doable considering Lynx and Patton are practically the same weight.

I think a smart move would be 151v across the whole lineup: patton with 4P, Lynx with 6P and Sherman with 8P.

No argument. If they manage to squeeze more power and capacity into a Patton while keeping the weight the same, not only would I be massively impressed,I would also replace my current Patton with it.

Posted (edited)

Oh god it just dawned on me that we'll see an absolute flood of Gotway wheel reveals in the next 2 months as a response to recently teased wheels.

Edited by xiiijojjo
  • Haha 2

22 hours ago, Merkyu Kyu Kyu said:

Reliable people from Telegram groups provided some information.

• Name: Veteran Sherman L
  • Weight: 46 Kg
  • Voltage: 151.2 v
  • Battery: 4000 Wh
  • Design: Mix between Sherman S and Lynx

SL discussion moved to its thread here: https://forum.electricunicycle.org/topic/37403-leaperkim-sherman-l-151v-4000wh-20-102lbs