Begode A2, possible creaking noise from pedals?

Hello!

I bought an A2 and received it 1 week ago.
First day, everything was fine without any noise, but after 1 or 2 days of use some creaking noise could rarely be heard. Now, after one week of use, it has become the norm, very easy to reproduce (attached video).

I have watched the "Livestream Teardown - Begode A2" from 2cells1pack YouTube channel, and looks like the screws used for the "L" pedal support don't have Loctite applied, so I think this could be the cause, what do you think?

https://www.facebook.com/feichebiao/posts/pfbid02HxEXA2bTX5aN5169Y5GZDzzoUkeeA52NfeNKozeXgh3VJ358Gchxh1yLuzBiJMK3l

^from Levi himself. Mten4 and A2 require occasional attention to the bolts.
I myself needed to pry the body apart and retighten #9 after I offered it to some mutual friends to try and noticed my tire wasn't centered with the body.

Almost sounds like a short.  Time to get in there and check everything.

• Sad 1

It sounds like cracked metal.. Over time that crack gets bigger - more noise. I would try to move/bend euc body to find the crack. (Check weld spots first.) Those cracks look like hair lines.. Also are that small. If one doesn't know what they are looking for can easily be missed.

Does it make that noise, if you try to move it only holding by pedals? (Don't hold onto EUC body..) Put some force only onto pedals..

Just guessing, but by chance there isn't a crack in the pedals? Or pedal "L" brackets?

Start going by where most weight is put on.. Pedals or around that part.. As something moves - it gives and makes cracking noise.

Edited by Funky

Thank you for your response!

7 minutes ago, Funky said:

Does it make that noise, if you try to move it only holding by pedals? (Don't hold onto EUC body..) Put some force only onto pedals..

Yes, as you can see in the first video, when I apply some force with my hands onto the pedals

37 minutes ago, HappyDave said:

Thank you for your response!

Yes, as you can see in the first video, when I apply some force with my hands onto the pedals

Oh i didn't watch till the end.. Now i see. Pedals are cracking.. "L" brackets may be loose on axle..

You could try applying grease on pedal "rod". Maybe it is making that noise as pedals move around.. 

Doh second video you where moving it by body itself.. It all cracks LOL.

Question - When you are riding and change riding direction like from going forwards starting to brake.. It doesn't feel like whole EUC body "moves" little bit? Like there being a play when you brake/accelerate? Like literally whole euc body falls one way, or other way before starting to go that direction? (Very little, about 1Cm, or maybe 5mm play.)

Edited by Funky