InMotion V14 riders : Share Your Tips, Tricks, Modifications, Upgrades, Hacks, Setups & Feature Requests

Kmil

18 hours ago, onewheelkoregro said:

I would release any air that is in the shock and then it will probably compress enough for it to fit.

How about a shock compression tool?
You'll need to find one that fits your shock (space), so Amazon or Harbor Freight.
These are made for crunching coil springs but I had used one before to get an airshock on a Nami scooter.
Good luck.

image.thumb.png.af0a9cf1015392877c3944da396a4c9e.png

1 hour ago, Jayzao said:

How about a shock compression tool?

For everyone's info, he wasn't having problems fitting the shock in he was just thinking he should have been able to compress it by hand but there is no need because at max extension it fits fine.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Punxatawneyjoe said:

For everyone's info, he wasn't having problems fitting the shock in he was just thinking he should have been able to compress it by hand but there is no need because at max extension it fits fine.

Yes thanks, exactly.  What compression and rebound settings do you use?  I have both completely open but it doesn't seem as bouncy as when the spring was on or vs my v11.  Like it I roll it down stairs but v11 would bounce up a few inches while this absorbs them.  Maybe it's actually better like this and I just need to get use do it?  I'm assuming both open should be the most bouncy/fastest setup?  

1 hour ago, miketunes said:

I have both completely open but it doesn't seem as bouncy as when the spring was on or vs my v11.

nothing is that bouncy...lol. I am using it with rebound full open and compression 1 click i think. It seems great for off road like that. I think i would go to medium rebound if i was doing a lot of road riding.

Edited by Punxatawneyjoe

19 hours ago, Kato_pen92 said:

Hi.

Someone has tested dual battery mode feature?

Screenshot_2024-06-12-10-26-25-089_com.android.vending-edit.jpg

Nope not yet. I have ask a bit of info what this does from Inmotion but have not yet gotten an answer.

• Thanks 2

8 hours ago, Unventor said:

Nope not yet. I have ask a bit of info what this does from Inmotion but have not yet gotten an answer.

May i ask where do you get in contact with inmotion?

8 hours ago, LuckyV14 said:

May i ask where do you get in contact with inmotion?

This is staff I have had contact with since prior release of V11. 

I have been doing some beta firmware testing and delivered tons of feedback collected from posts back then from the forum and my own opinions. But has been clear between forum general opinion and what my take were. Now I am not that active but they know how I helped Inmotion and  EUC community before. But answers take time due to timezon difference and that my job do not allow me to communicate in my night time as much.

Quick update:
eWheels found and fixed an issue we had with the battery pack on the V14 Adventure.
Yesterday, we went out for 15+ miles and used about 25% of the battery on off-road trails.
We will be eWheels EUC customers for life now.
Great service!

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

12 hours ago, Jayzao said:

Quick update:
eWheels found and fixed an issue we had with the battery pack on the V14 Adventure.
Yesterday, we went out for 15+ miles and used about 25% of the battery on off-road trails.
We will be eWheels EUC customers for life now.
Great service!

Mind to share what fix is that? battery pack firmware upgrade? or other firmwares?

My 50s is always like 15% more consumption compared to other brands, or even my V11, but I do not really care abt it for now, since my weight is 110kg+ fully gear up, was jz bek yesterday from 1200m hill ride up n down, 12km up, 12km down, 3km here n there ( total 27km ), 60% left from 100%  :D

10 hours ago, Kmil said:

Mind to share what fix is that? battery pack firmware upgrade? or other firmwares?

My 50s is always like 15% more consumption compared to other brands, or even my V11, but I do not really care abt it for now, since my weight is 110kg+ fully gear up, was jz bek yesterday from 1200m hill ride up n down, 12km up, 12km down, 3km here n there ( total 27km ), 60% left from 100%  :D

The symptoms were rapid battery exhaustion, odd beeps while charging without producing errors, and phantom battery drain.
After exhausting remote troubleshooting, we sent the unit to eWheels for diagnosis.

The root cause was a bad battery pack.
eWheels replaced the faulty battery pack and sent it back to us. We did update the firmware during the troubleshooting process.
This experience alone should confirm eWheels as the best EUC service in the industry.
Our first wheel came from Inmotion via Amazon, for which little support exists.

We rode yesterday and did 14 miles off-road, which took the battery down to 60%
Before the service from eWheels, the machine would use 80% + on a 15-mile ride on flat roads.
Again, we cannot thank Jason and the eWheels team enough for their efforts and best-in-class service and support.
This wheel is fantastic and is tons of fun off-road.
:) :) :) :) :)

image.thumb.png.0333c5588590cb5bc72ca3e05bcb9189.pngimage.thumb.png.a21d37a451c506fd67d27e79019cb548.pngimage.thumb.png.52c0e45628e62040e2826bdeafb9c8d9.png

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 1

Nope I have not tested this.

4 minutes ago, varamontelo said:

Can you repeat it in a text message?

Hello,
Dual battery mode is to support the V14's ability to be detected as full battery status when only two batteries were installed, but two batteries must be installed diagonally currently it's under the testing phase
Thanks & Best regards Annie

• Like 1

16 hours ago, LuckyV14 said:

Theres an Firmware for the v14.

It just says bug fixes. Has anyone tried it.

What has been fixed?

Screenshot_20240621_150750_INMOTION.jpg

I applied that version of firmware.
It stopped some loud beeps during charging. Aside from that, I don't see any differences.
Running BMS V4.7.17 on all BMS boards.
Firmware version V3.0.40

58 minutes ago, LuckyV14 said:

Interesting. I didnt have any beeps during the process but after i finished and took a ride i had 2 beeps right after i took off. But thats about it.

I have the same issue on the new firmware (5.0.11), two beeps every time I drive out after a full charge.

22 minutes ago, Sergey Sh. said:

I have the same issue on the new firmware (5.0.11), two beeps every time I drive out after a full charge.

If you are on full charge and break semi hard this can be a warning as it can't charge full batteries with the regen. 

• Thanks 1

51 minutes ago, Sergey Sh. said:

Buggy firmware, many after the first full charge receive a warning in the form of a red exclamation mark and a squeak of the speaker and turn off the gyroscope

40 minutes ago, Unventor said:

If you are on full charge and break semi hard this can be a warning as it can't charge full batteries with the regen. 

The beeps were not while braking, the wheel was just standing against the wall.

3 hours ago, Unventor said:

I didnt break. I just took off.

I didnt have this warning before that update.

My batteries when fully charged are at 132v and cells around 4.12v , which seems like a safe space just in case i go downhill right after 100% charge. Can they still overcharge even the cell is just 4.12v instead of 4.2v if i go downhill with 100%?