Best small wheels with good trolley handles

Hi,

After all these years I still enjoy my Ninebot S2, but the lack of a trolley handle is a really big disadvantage for me.  I'm looking at getting an Inmotion V8F because the trolley handle is built in and is said to be among the most sturdy of designs.  But are there alternatives I'm missing?  I am interested in wheels that are as small as possible, that also have good trolley handles built in.  The handle design on the V5s is not sturdy enough for my preference.  It doesn't have to be a current wheel as I am happy to buy used, so older wheels are fine. 

1 hour ago, Scubadragonsan said:

Did you consider KingSong 16S?

Excellent, thanks!  The only problem is the price for me would be much too high. 

Try scoring an 84v MCM5 and put a 2.5in (or if you're feeling extra adventurous, a 14x3in) tire on it. 

It's like 2-3kg heavier than a V8 but the power is on a different level. The motor has got 35mm wide magnets so it's way more torquey. 

I thought 14in would feel small compared to 16in but I find myself riding the MCM5 over my 16in wheels because it feels comfy (wide tire) and powerful.

Just ensure you get the 84v kind and at least 650Wh (60cells) so you have the extra current availability. I have the 425Wh (40cells) which means 2/3 of available current. (I'm not talking about range here, but current = power)

The MCM5 v2 comes with a 2.5-inch tire and a carry handle hole on both sides of the shell.
The trolley handle doesn't slide as smoothly as the V8, but this turns out to be beneficial, as it allows you to trolley the wheel powered off.

Ergonomically the V8 and it's variants are better than the MCM5

• conveniently located power switch on the handle allow for powering on and off while carrying
  • smaller, easier to grip handle
  • push-button release trolley
  • built-in kick stand/knubs
  • lighter weight
  • narrower body
  • water resistant design
  • more durable shell plastic
  • more nimble with 2.125" tire

Performance of the MCM5 is greater than the V8

• 45 kph top speed vs 30 kph
  • better acceleration
  • better hill climbing
  • available with a larger 800Wh battery
  • more reliable electronics
  • more stable with 2.5" tire

In my opinion, the Kingsong 16X, 16S, and 18XL all have great trolley handles.  Out of all the wheels I have ridden, the 16X was by fart the best to me. The Inmotion V8 trolley handles are definitely not as good as the KS 16X, in my opinion.

you could probably find a decent used 16X or 18XL pretty cheep.

44 minutes ago, Magman116 said:

In my opinion, the Kingsong 16X, 16S, and 18XL all have great trolley handles.  Out of all the wheels I have ridden, the 16X was by fart the best to me. The Inmotion V8 trolley handles are definitely not as good as the KS 16X, in my opinion.

you could probably find a decent used 16X or 18XL pretty cheep.

All of them are way to heavy for what he wants.. It would the same as recommending Sherman Max. (All the 3600Wh wheels..) to a small wheel user. Pointless.

I also recommend KS-16S. Yes its price is higher, but it's carry/trolley handle can't be beat! Best in the market.