A delightful ride...

"One interesting moment where I was zooming along a back road, and spotted a parked police car some way ahead, so quickly dropped speed to walking pace and hopped onto pavement "

hehehe, you sly fox ;)

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Cerbera said:

excellent and lovely reactions from everyone I met along the way.

makes people happy, according to the research :D

• Like 1

Posted (edited)
2 hours ago, Voyager said:

All the above is of course null if you now tell me you were using a non touchscreen equiped camera. :) 

My caption is indeed a nod to the frustration I feel at not having a proper camera with me. Unfortunately, if you want your photos added to the EUCW tour you can't use the native camera app, which supports click to set ISO (or focus), zoom, aspect ratio, color balance or anything else - we literally have an extension to the app that pretty much features the take photo button, an HDR button that doesn't appear to do anything, and that's your lot !

If I tap about the phone screen here the exposure does change briefly, but never sticks there - it always returns to what it was doing before I can get to the go button - so I have always presumed that functionality is broken !

So in addition to the rubbish lens on an A13 we are further hampered by not being able to access its advanced settings in the app. But we have to use that because you can't add photos taken with an external source to tours later (AFAIK). I've already got a thread somewhere expressing the hope we get access to full camera controls within EUCW.

Edited by Cerbera
  • Like 1