Is lynx firmware update to address cutouts proven to work ?

bpong

Can any lynx owner provide solid evidence that the firmware update eliminates the vatch 2 cutouts:  re, eucinthe6six riding a friends lynx...

On 2/29/2024 at 3:12 PM, TimDelaware said:

From a new riders perspective the amount of sensationalism and melodrama in the niche is wild. I’d love to know more details but the problem doesn’t seem commonplace enough to have much info on it?

There's no too much drama if the wheel can suddenly drop you while you're doing 50mph. Although I haven't heard about any recent accidents with the Lynx.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 2

On 2/28/2024 at 5:06 PM, bpong said:

Can any lynx owner provide solid evidence that the firmware update eliminates the vatch 2 cutouts:  re, eucinthe6six riding a friends lynx...

I didn't die yet, if that counts!

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

34 minutes ago, Rawnei said:

I didn't die yet, if that counts!

setting the humour aside, Rawnei, that is great news !!! thanx for providing some positive feedback on the lynx firmware update !!!!

16 minutes ago, novazeus said:

how many kms?

100 something maybe?

Haven't heard of anyone who updated and had problems after so far.

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Rawnei said:

100 something maybe?

Haven't heard of anyone who updated and had problems after so far.

what do u think my impression of the lynx will be considering the other wheels i ride?

first leaperkim, first hydraulic fork suspension.

it won't sway me one way or another. since i ride this same ten mile path on my ranch, it's real easy to compare suspensions. since putting the 900 spring on, i pretty much don't bottom out except one spot. the 750 is ok but i prefer the 900 and got another one for this new s22 i just got. i seem to like stiffer suspensions as opposed to soft and jarring, bottoming out. the v13's i run between 175 and 220psi. still not really dialed in until all tires are city grip 2. 

Edited by novazeus

13 minutes ago, novazeus said:

what do u think my impression of the lynx will be considering the other wheels i ride?

first leaperkim, first hydraulic fork suspension.

it won't sway me one way or another. since i ride this same ten mile path on my ranch, it's real easy to compare suspensions. since putting the 900 spring on, i pretty much don't bottom out except one spot. the 750 is ok but i prefer the 900 and got another one for this new s22 i just got. i seem to like stiffer suspensions as opposed to soft and jarring, bottoming out. the v13's i run between 175 and 220psi. still not really dialed in until all tires are city grip 2. 

No idea, will be interesting to see if it fits your use case or not, I'd you don't like it'll be an easy sell. 😅

• Thanks 1