Upgrading Inmotion v13 - Terrible.

Finn Bjerke

This overengineered mammoth needed a better tire for street riding. The amount of work, number of bolts and screws is a pain in the ......  Neck.  Im looking forward to NOT work on V13 again in near future - I have upgraded tire and bearings..... Dont buy this piece of garbage with knobby tire, you want street tire from the dealer since V13 is bad for off roading  

2 hours ago, dimos15 said:

working on eucs is very frustrating in general..

not an inmotion thing:P

Kingsong s22  Tireshift is a little easier ... Inmotion V11 and V13 have extremely many bolts and screws in comparison... But Generally I dont trust kingsong products that much..... Im sorry for being so negative I just love EUC riding and I dont have a car anymore.

58 minutes ago, mhpr262 said:

LOL, seventy-nine (79) screws that have to be loosened and tightened to change the wheel on a V11. I counted them all.

It's 16 screws on a V8/V8F (and 14 on mine with unnecessary screws tuned away), plus unplugging and replugging 5 connectors. Better, but still not great, in particular because the motherboard cover needs to be removed.

• 1 month later...

Just now seeing this post. Are you guys kidding? It's like 16 or so screws (I forget exactly) and the retaining nuts on the shocks to drop the motor. And it takes about 10 minutes. 

???